ch 5

Sorry for late update ill try to update sooner now to your reading

Alixes pov

Ok so I was allowed to come home earliy because my mom was in a car accident. So I get home watch some youtubers I love like Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakley , Kian and Jc. Then I started reading Shane Dawsones book I Hate My Selfie. So I read a little of it then go make me some tea and then i hear knocking on the door so I go see. I answer the door and HIS there Joe. I have no idea why he would be here or how he even got my address.

Joes pov

I get to Aliexs house and I go to the front door and knock when he comes to the door he gave me a why are you here look. He then ask why im here and how I know where he lives. I tell him I have my ways and I wanted to see how he was doing

3rt pearson

Joe told Aliex he had his ways and Aliex gave him a confused look. Joe also said he wantwd to see how Aliex was doing Aliex looked shocked. Aliex invited Joe in and offers him some tea he says yes. Joe looks around the house its not that fancey theres also an uncomfortable feeling to it. Aliex brings him his tea and Joe said sorry about being a jerk to him. They ended up chatting for 1 to 2 houres. Joe lerned Aliex is shy when his in front alot of people but when one to one his comfortable. Aliex learned Joe is nice when you talk to him for awhile. Hey Aliex I have to go. Aliex said ok and befor Joe got in his car he turned to Aliex and said he whises to be friends.

Well thats a end srry it took so long and almost  to 200 reads so happy