P.E. (CH 3)

ROYS POV

I was in P.E. when i say the boy from before Joe told me his name was Aliex. Who does he think he is talking to me like that. Man let it go,its not like you have to talk to him,Joe said. Your lucky you have no classes with him i have ALL the same classes as him and sense our last names are close together ( Joey Valentine, Aliex Walker) i sit by him in all my classes. HAHA lucky you (sarcasm)!!! Shut up Roy.

ALIEXS POV

It just so happens i have every class with Joe and Roy is in my P.E. hour yay :( . So i was in P.E. and we had to play dodgeball i was on the oppacet team as Roy and Joe.Roy tried hitting me a few time. After a while i got hit with the ball by this big dude and had to sit out. So when i went six down i saw a girl get hit in the face. She came sit down and she looked like she was in pain so i went sit by her.

NORMAL POV

Aliex went see the girl to check on her. Hi are you ok? H-huh yah i always get hit in the face,i hate this game,said the girl. Well im Aliex and you are? Im Laney nice to meet you.Hey Aliex can i see your scedule i want to see if we have any classes together but this one? Sure here. YAY we have every class together. i knew we had 1 and 2 i seen you but now we have to other ones to :).

Im happy i have a friend in class. Me to^.^