" Tinashe, please, talk to me," I said.

She remained silent.

" Are you gonna stop being a bitch bout what had happened the day before?" I ask.

" What the fuck do you mean by " are you gonna stop being a bitch "? Nigga I never was being a muthafuckin bitch fo' yo info, " she snapped.

I sighed.

" You started actin' real different when you saw Sarah. It was like you was jealous. " I said.

" Me? Jealous? Nigga I think that you got the wrong girl. I was never jealous of the hoe. Okay? " she said.

" It seemed like you was jea- GCO" I get cut off.

" Look, I wasn't ever jealous of you and Sarah. Yes, it did hurt. But I wasn't jealous. You know I dislike the h- GCO" I cut her off.

" When are you gonna stop callin' her a h- GCO" she cut me off.

" Don't ever fucking interrupt me. I'm gonna stop callin' the bitch a hoe whenever I feel like i- GCO" I cut her off again.

" I don't give a fuck about interrupting yo- GCO" she cut me off again.

" Keep yo eyes on the r- GCO" I cut her off.

" My eyes are on the muthafuckin r- GCO" I was cut off by a loud noise.

Beeeeep. We crashed.

End Of Flashback

Prod tells me everything that had happened. Ray walked out of the room. Prince and I stood there in shock.

Ray POV

I walked out of Prod's room not wanting to hear what happened. I start looking for Tinashe's room.

I found a nurse.

" Um, excuse me," I said.

She looked up.

" Yes, how may I help you?" she smiled.

" Um, can you tell me what room Tinashe Jones is in?" I ask.

She looked down at her clipboard and flipped through some papers.

" Tinashe Jones. She's in Room 243," she said.

" Thanks," I say.

" No problem." ", you should call me sometime," she added.

I quickly walked to room 243. I open the door and walk in. Tinashe was laying in the hospital bed with her eyes closed.

My eyes start to water and I sit down in the closet chair to her. I grab her hand and looked at her. A tear rolled down my cheek.

" Tinashe, please wake up. I need you. Your mom needs you. The guys and girls need you. You are the person that always make me smile. Every time I look at you I smile. You are my everything and without you, I don't know what I'd do. Come on, Tinashe please wake up. I go to sleep with you on my mind and I got to bed with you on my mind. You are my happiness. You always know how to make me smile. You are unique and different from other girls. That's what makes you stand out. Tinashe, I- I love you," I said as more tears rolled down my cheek.

Janiya POV

I can't believe that Tinashe is in a coma. I just saw her earlier today. Ugh. Here comes more tears. What if Tinashe doesn't wake up at all?