Chapter 2: My GiftThe Song and Flower

My friend told me to put more on so I did. Please comment and tell me what you think.

So you know how birthdays go right? They always go in the same order. First, the visiting and playtime for little kids. Then, the presents. Next, the birthday cake and food. Finally, the thanks for coming and good byes.

So this was a normal birthday party so far except for me getting attacked by two-year olds unless that was a game too. All of the children's minds must have synchronized and did the same thing at the same time automatically. When I was piled on I probably wasn't to photogenic. I'm sure that the people would have probably took a lot of pictures and will give it the label of the "funniest day ever." 

More like the most embarrassing moment ever!!!!!!!!!

So before we left the hosts of the party were having a singing contest. Well Iris dragged me over and I was picked first to sing karaoke. I stepped up to the microphone slowly trying to think of a way to get out of it. I wondered if there was going to be a prize like some sort of automobile.

They started the music. It was one of my favorite songs, "The Climb"! I basically coasted on autopilot through the whole song. But I didn't notice him just gaping at me in amazement and him sneaking out the door.

When the symphony of drums and guitars ended everyone wanted an encore! I got off the stage, and left with Iris and right outside the door he gave me a freshly picked flower. It was the perfect thing because it had just went through blooming and when I got home and put it in water and it continued to bloom.

ZeliaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara