Chapter Six + r&w playlist

All Alright - Fun.

Cruel and Beautiful World - Grouplove

Gold ft. Tyga - Neon Hitch

Haunt // Bed - The 1975

Hold My Hand - The Fray

Life in Color - OneRepublic

Out on the Town - Fun.

This Love - Taylor Swift

Smile - Mikky Eko

Why Don't We Go There - One Direction

~

Louis

-

Gran had her first day of physical therapy today. Luckily for me, the hospital sent a little van to take her to and from the hospital. I just had to get her down to the lobby to get picked up and then wait outside for her to help get her back upstairs.

"What have you done all day, Lou?" Gran asked me as we stepped off the elevator.

"I waited for you to get back."

Gran didn't seem so pleased with my answer.

We got inside and I helped Gran get settled into her recliner. I propped her feet up and gave her a pillow to alleviate her back.

"Thirsty?" I asked.

"Very."

I was in the kitchen listening to Gran complain about the coffee at the hospital -apparently it tasted like tree bark- when the doorbell rang.

"Did you invite anyone over?" Gran asked.

I set her cup on her tray before heading toward the door. "Who would I invite over?"

It was Harry. Harry was at Gran's door and he was smiling.

"You, again."

"Yeah." Harry's gaze shifted from me to the floor. "Me, again."

Harry's presence had quickly become one of the most familiar things to me here in Seattle. I'd only been here a week but I'd seen him on more days than not.

I wondered if he planned on making this a regular thing. Him, showing up to Gran's unannounced, with our without a casserole.

I noticed he had nothing with him today. "Have you brought anymore food for us?"

Harry frowned. I hoped he didn't think I was serious.

"I didn't bring anything for you guys, no."

"Damn."

"But you guys already have something of mine."

I blinked at him.

"My pan," he finally said. "I forgot to take it home with me last night."

"Right," I told him. "I'll go get that for you."

I turned for the kitchen.

"Who's at the door, Lou?" Gran asked from her chair.

"It's Harry," I answered.

"Where are your manners, Louis? Invite him in."

I rolled my eyes and raced back to the door. "Would you like to come in?"

Harry nodded.

I stepped aside to let him in, watching him show himself the way to leaving room and take a seat next to Gran.