Chapter 7

Rodney POV

Man this some bullshit ,I put that on my dead sister I didn't touch that girl, what her mama don't know is her daughter been fucking with boys and girls man that hoe got mad cause I told her I don't want no loose as pussy and she said she was goin get me back,but I ain't worried cause Ian touch the hoe.

"Rodney Smith your out on bail."

They took off my handcuffs, I rubbed my wrist and walked out the door.
I look out to see my uncle Al.
I walked to him and he gave me a hug.

Thanks man ,I hope you believe Ian do no shit like that .

" I know you son and I know you would do that after what happened to your sister. "   he said while cranking up the car .

About a year ago my sister was raped and murdered by her boyfriend after that I started talking it out on Taylor but know I done putting my hands on her, I gotta show her I love her.i might not get her back but Imma try hard. But if she wanna move on she can.

My uncle drove me to my house .

Thanks uncle Al you always there for me.

"Don't worry about it son "

I shook his hand and went upstairs to my house.
I walked in and saw that Taylor left me note.

Rodney you know we use to be everything but after you changed I moved on and what happened was a big mistake I will always love you but we are done Rodney. Goodbye

                            Taylor

I staredat it and began to cry. I have lost the girl I love.