chapter 5

Twone ain't shit in here to get can we go to golden coral. "Aite man!" He yelled from upstairs.

I ran up upstairs and did my hygiene and put my floral shorts on and a white shirt with my gold sandals the added my jewelry. You ready boy! "Tay I been ready for the last hour ".....oh my my bad .I ran downstairs and twone looked so damn good,I gave him the keys and we walked outside to the car.

The whole drive he was blasting lil Wayne sorry for the wait 2 album. .He was getting on my nerves then we finally got to golden coral.

"Hey my name cay welcome to gc,how can I help you tonight. "

Can we get a table for two.

"Oh ok well tonight is your lucky night, it's couple night so yall will only be paying for a 1 person meal instead of to ."She Said.

Oh well we're not-Thank you ,Twone interrupted.

"Okay $30.00 is your total" She said with and confused look on her face . He handed here the money and we walked to out table and waited for our drinks.

Why you do that boy .I said with a smile. "Cause that would have been 60 dollars and we look good together so shit .He said.

Boy wateva Imma go to the restroom. I said while getting up .I went in the restroom and did my thing and walk out the stale and began to rub soap in my hands the I felt hands grab me and I jump to see Rodney in the mirror .

"Taylor Taylor Taylor,mmhmm girl you know you look good.
"

What you want Rodney.

"I see you here with twone busted ass,Taylor you fucking him?.

He asked while putting his hand up my dress.
No and that's my none of yo business. I replied .

He slapped me and pulled me by the door and locked it .
"I told you never to talk to daddy like that didn't I ?He said while putting me on the sink and pulling my dress up .

I tried getting up but he was just too strong.
"You goin learn "he said while shoving his 2 fingers inside me. "Taylor this my pussy and if I find you with him again it's going to be worst .

I let you have your bullshit ass break now I want yo ass back home "he said while shoving his fingers deeper ."Are we clear Taylor " he asked.

Yes I replied. .."Are we fucking clear! !?"

Yes Rodney.i yelled. He smirked then took his fingers out then licked them.

i tried to get up but he pushed me to the mirror and bent down and put his head between my legs and he began to eat me out I tried not to enjoy but i just couldn't help my self the I felt my self began to cum and my legs began to shake then he came up with a smirk he kissed my neck and began to walk to the door "Bye Taylor " I looked at him and just rolled my eyes .He laughed and left.

I cleaned by self up and walked to the table . "Damn you was gone forever " he said . Oh I was fixing my makeup . I lied .He nodded and walked to the buffet.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Twone POV

Man I'm so fool,Tay that food was busting but you didn't eat much you straight ,oh you still wanna go by your house to get your pills .

"Yeah I'm good I'm just not that fat like you and yeah please. " she said smiling

I'm thinking about kicking your smart mouth ass out on the side of the road ,I said while pulling I n her drive way she laughed and got out the car. Damn her ass looked good af.

Taylor POV
Knock knock .......Ding Dong
"Hey T "
I walked past him and went straight to my room and started looking for my pills.
"So Taylor you goin act like you don't see me I miss you ma" he said while pulling my arm.
Ayy don't touch me August okay, I'm your sister, your my brother. That is how it goin stay okay. You want that Shamori go have her . I'll come back when mama get back from her mission oh and she told me to tell you she has a boyfriend she met in Africa ,so bye.......bro! I said as I walked out the room to the bathroom and he followed.

"Listen Taylor I love you as my girl that sister shit been played out since you hit high school and you started walking around in yo panties and shit and had my man on hard I knew I had something for you ,Shamori was just nice and I just wanted to chill so you can believe what want ....I told you it nothing so either you come home or I'm moving on "

I turned around and look at him stupid and got my medicine. You know what MOVE ON ...I'll be back tomorrow to get my stuff ,tell momma I'm at twone's

"Twone's ..okay Tay I'm done. GET THE FUCK OUT SIS!. "

Boy this my momma house. You can Kiss my mutherf- you know what I knew this would fuck up our relationship ...I know how you feel Aug .I'll be back tomorrow to get my shit bye

I walked outside and got in the car and took a deep breath.
"You good Tay Tay " he asked
I nodded and looked out the window

□■□■□■□■30 minutes later□■□■□■□■□■
Twone POV

Taylor ran upstairs to check on her but the door was locked.

Taylor! Can I come in .she unlocked the door and got back in the bed ,I walked next to her .

Tay can you stay in my room tonight I'm scared.she smirked and got naked and I just stared .

"Boy I'm just changing close so fall back" she said. Wateva girl Imma be in my room hurry up.

A few minutes later she walked in with a big ass t shirt on. She got in the bed and layed on my chest .

Ayy Tay I need to get something off my chest ....Tay .I looked to see her sleep.
I guess I'll tell her how I feel tomorrow...........

What you think?