chapter 4

August been staying with his friend derrick for 3 Days he said he was coming home tonight to talk.

I heard the doorbell. Hey Aug. What up Tay Tay. Umm did you miss me , I said with a grin. He just kept walking up the stairs. OK well I thought we could watch a movie tonight and I twist your hair. He nodded and went in my room and got him a towel. Then he began getting undressed. You mind. Boy you aint got nothing I ain't seen before I said in laugh. He turned around with a straight face.ok August I'll go .
I went in his room thinking why the he'll I just let him kick me out my room.i heard him walk in the bathroom. I went to my room and their laid his phone ringing .it was a girl named Shamori flashing on the screen. I just swiped ignore. And I just had to see what they were talking about .I looked for her name in his messages. I read them all fast and before I knew it I had just found out August had a date. I sat there thinking this the same day he saw Rodney text .I quickly pulled out my phone to look at the time difference. This motherfucker. ..Rodney text me 5 mins after their convo. I sat there in disbelief, I heard the shower shower stop...ok let's see something. I walked in with a towel wrapped around him,his body wash half wet and the water against his tattoos looked so good but I had to focus .
I walked up to him and started kissing on his neck at first he tried to push me away but he gave in .I pushed him on the bed n tongue kissed him,I pulled his and placed it on my area on the outside of my pants, n began to fake moan. I cam up to his ear .......so you have a date with Shamori huh.
I felt his body tense and I got up. Tay - Save it ! You got me feeling bad about shit I didn't even do tf . I'm sorry Taylor I - August like fucking said save it! I'm going to to stay with twone for awhile .
August POV
The nigga that like you? I said getting up. Yeap so I'm goin leave so you can GET YO SHIT TOGETHER, if u wanted her you could have just said it.Bye BRO! Before I could say anything she stormed out

45 Minutes later

Twone POV
I was cooking and I heard the doorbell. Taylor? What are you ok! I said checking her from bruising. What Rodney do,did he hit you , Tay I told you he no- I'm ok and I'm not with him anymore T! She said .
Oh my name is Twone Jones I'm 6'7 and I'm 17 Dark skin and I have braces but my teeth straight I play basketball and I'm being scouted by some of the best schools.
I so protective over Tay because their was plenty nights Rodney beat her and left her in parking lots or he was in their house with some hoe. I hated her goin through that that's how I fell in love with her .She know how mush I care for her but I guess she just don't feel the same.

Taylor what's up ? Me and August not getting alone. Why. Umm he not cleaning up and he keep bringing hoes in and out the house and I'm tired of it! Oh ok well you can put yo bags in my room,joked . Boy were is the guest room . If you say so it's upstairs to the left . I got a new place and this was her first time actually coming in she only dropped me off from practice here when my car was in the shop.

30 minutes later...

Stop boy,You too strong to be trying to beat on me!
I told you if you change my tv one more time I was gonna hurt you!
Boy fuck yo - SHHHH! Curry on! Every time she with me she wanna turn my warriors to some lifetime and oxygen shit ?