Prologue

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SENSITIVE CONTENT SUCH AS SELF HARM AND GORE. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE SPECIFIED CONTENT. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE SEVERAL INACCURACIES AS IT IS ONLY WRITTEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT, NOT FOR FACTUAL OR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. THANK YOU.

Louis

"We're going to have to transfer him," Dr. Mandy said to Dr. Barnes. I tugged on one of the straps on my arms and let out an ear piercing scream out of rage. I arched my back from the bed and growled. The straps dug deep into my wrists, causing the tough fabric to rub red scars and abrasions into my skin.

"But where would we transfer him?" Dr. Barnes asked.

"Let me out of this!" I screamed, tugging on the straps. I could tell they weren't made for a wriggling maniac like myself since they were damn near close to cutting my skin.

"Shut it or I'll sedate you!" Dr. Mandy demanded impatiently.

"Go to hell!" I growled.

He ignored my comeback while turning back to Dr. Barnes. "We can ask Oakley," Dr. Mandy said with a shrug.

I was breathing heavily and my hands balled up into fists. I grunted with pain when the strap eventually cut into my wrist. Seeing the blood trickle down my wrist caused more anger to build up inside of me, so I began to scream and writhe again.

"Dr. Oakley would be fantastic. I think Mr. Tomlinson could do some good there," Dr. Barnes said.

"I don't want to go anywhere but home!" I shouted.

I saw Dr. Mandy stomp over to me with a syringe and I went back to hollering. "Don't fucking touch me!" My demands were ignored when Dr. Mandy injected my arm with the needle.

"Fuck you!" I screamed. "You fucking piece of shit! I'll fucking kill you! Both of you!"

My beating heart banging against my chest steadily slowed down. My chest heaved up and down as a haze fell over me. My pulse finally came down to a steady, slow beat and my once tense body fell lax. I sighed and felt my head lull to the side.

"Oakley will be the perfect hospital for him to settle down at," Dr. Barnes said to Dr. Mandy.

I wanted to scream but I felt so exhausted that it didn't feel necessary. They weren't letting me loose. I wouldn't let me loose either. Everything around me began to blur out, like a camera going out of focus, and then there was black that followed.