Chapter 2

Ella's Pov
Weeks have gone by and it's going pretty good in L.A. Today the girls decided to go shopping and the boys promised to take good care of Ciera and Colton. Lily on the hand didn't want to leave her son Andrew with the guys. But somehow Skate  convinced her. Here I am with Chelsea in Victoria Secret while Lily and Madison went to the food court.
"You should take a look around Ella you thinking too hard about something"
"I'm fine Chelsea besides I have enough of Victoria Secret already thanks your father"
"Ugh whatever. I'm going to pay for the mean time you could take a look around"
"Okay I'll be near the lotion section"
"I'll be back". Once she walked away I started browsing until I very deep familiar voice spoke up
"She hasn't change one bit. I was starting to think you got tired of her". As soon as I turn around I saw the one person I never wanted to see

Sammy

"What do want Samuel? Leave me alone"
"I wanted to talk about what happened um 5 years ago"
"You made the decision to get us out of your life. Not only that Sammy but you lied you cheated me while we we're together. You gave up having a family just for that blonde bimbo your with"
"I know and I'm so-"
"Fuck you, you're not sorry so just drop it and leave me alone"
"At least let me see them"
"Them have a name and you lost all your rights to me my children now leave us alone and stay away from my children". I said stomping awayvas soon as Chelsea started walking towards us.