(6) Your Favorite Movie

Thomas: Aladdin.

He likes Raja, the tiger, and the genie. He also likes the parts where they sing. You roll your eyes when he sings along, so it's fun for you too.

Newt: Les Miserables.

His favorite character is Jean Valjean. He's the main character and is moral and honest. He likes the part where Colette sings her castle in the clouds song. You like when he tears up, but pretends not to care.

Minho: Turbo.

Duh. Can anyone guess his favorite character? Theo (Turbo). Again... duh! Turbo lives in the fast lane and is unique compared to his boring snail community. You can't help but laugh when Minho cheers for Turbo. Then when he thinks Turbo's about to lose, even though he's seen it like a thousand times, he pouts and mopes around.

Gally: Beauty and the Beast.

He says it perfectly describes your two's relationship. You're the beauty, kind and selfless, but independent. He's the beast, cold, irrational, and harsh, but full of love for you. You like the part at the end when Belle and the Prince kiss and Gally and you kiss.

Alby: The Book of Life.

He loves this movie because he says he would do anything for you, like Momilo would for Maria. That is the extent of his love for you, that he'd die for you, then conquer his fears to come back to life for you. You like that you two snuggle and he squeezes you whenever there's a sweet part.

I find it a little funny that all of them have cartoon movies except for Newt. OK, luv ya all to bits and pieces. Please enjoy, comment, vote, etc.

★Becky_Insane★