(4) When He Gets Jealous

Thomas: When Thomas gets jealous, he rolls his eyes a lot at who he's jealous at. He also confronts you about it. He asks something like "Do you have a thing for -------?" You tell him you love him and you guys basically make up, even though you weren't fighting.

Newt: Newt tries to avoid you because he's afraid he'll fight with you about it. He goes somewhere you're not and hangs out until he goes to bed. By then, you're sad and missing him, so he forgets about it and remembers how much you care about him.

Minho: Minho is sarcastic and sassy all the time, but when he gets jealous of a guy, he directs all of it towards him. It's like rapid fire of sarcastic and overall rude comments on one person. You end up avoiding that guy for a while because you know what's going on and everything goes back to normal.

Gally: Everyone knows since the changing that Gally has been... changed, so he just punches them on the spot and gets put in the Slammer. You end up sleeping in there with him and you two work it out.

Alby: He is the leader of the Glade and decides stuff, so when he gets jealous, he throws the guy in the Slammer. When people ask why, he makes something up, or he finds something that they actually did. Then he keeps you to himself for the rest of the day/night.

Hope you guys are enjoying my preference/imagine books so far and have success in whatever you're doing. Like school or even if you have a job. Godspeed people!

★Becky_Insane★