Chapter 4

Ailee POV

"You're beautiful marry me. "

"Umm no I don't know you. "

"Look I know you're homeless I could help you get back on your feet I know you don't wanna live in a café for the rest of your life with me you're in good hands. "

"Give me some time to think about it. "

"Okay I'll come back in a month I'm Shuchiro."

"Ailee. "

I went back to my room and thought about it. Should I? Alfred's really nice though. He's really been helping me. I feel like I'm at home. But he's a rich guy and he can help me. He seems like a really nice guy. Dressed up in a suit and a positive attitude.

I don't know what to do but a month should be enough time to make my decision. Alfred came in my room.

"Hey Ailee. "

"Oh hey Alfred. "

"What's troubling you? "

"That guy that was talking to me earlier."

"You mean the one in the suit who they call shady Shuchiro?"

"Shady Shuchiro? "

"Yes he's very nosy and he's shady he steals people's money through his company. "

"How? "

"He sells things to people, they pay the money, and he doesn't give them what they ordered. "

"So he's scamming other people? "

"Yes why are you interested in him anyway? "

"He told me to marry him and he can take care of me. "

"Do it. "

"Why? "

"No one believes that he's stealing money from people but me, and I've been trying to expose him for years if you marry him and can get clues and expose him that would be great you could get famous like that? "

"Really? "

"Yeah you could be like a town hero an people would want to hire you because you have a good image.''

''That's great I'll do it.''

''Ah that's the spirit.''

''Haha you're really nice Alfred.''

''Uh thanks.''

Aww he's really shy.

''You're so shy how old are you?''

''I'm only twenty seven,'' he said.

''Oh well I'm twenty three.''

''Oh you're young.''

''Yeah you are too it's not like you're forty.''

''Yeah that's true the shop is closed all day tomorrow do you want to go somewhere?''

''Yeah.''

Is he asking me out on a date?

''Great I'll see you tomorrow good night Ailee.''

''Night Alfred sweet dreams.''