Chapter 8

Dat my bootiful drawing up dere ^^^

Hermiones POV

After last night my mother told me that we would go see my father the following day at noon.

It was now 10 in the evening and I had just got back from comforting  my mother.

Beep beep. My phone lit up alerting me I had a text.

Hey could you come round. I sorta need umm your help...
(Draco)

I texted back.

Sure I'll come in 5 minutes. Wait when did you get a muggle phone?

I quickly jumped in the shower got dressed and read his reply.

For your information I've had one for 3 years. See you soon x

I wonder what he needs my help with? Closing my eyes I aparrated to his apartment.

Dracos POV
I opened the door to find her ready to knock.

"Merlin! What happened to you?" she gasped, looking down at my glass covered, blood stained shirt.

"I sorta got into a fight." I replied with a slight smugness in my tone.

"Why did you need my help?" She asked curiously. He couldn't take her eyes of my torso. I mean I had glass sticking out all over.

"Can you umm help me - regarding this?" I made a gesture to my chest and she nodded in reply.

We walked over to the couch where she took my shirt of carefully. Her eyes began glistening as she saw the state I was in.

Third Person POV

She started tearing up when She saw the pieces of glass stuck in him. (There's a lot of mention of glass in this. I love glass. 😂)
"Who did this to you?" She whispered, the tears threatening to fall.

"McLaggen..." he replied his voice wavering.

"Why?"

"He told me that you still loved him so told him they were lies, but he smashed a bottle across me. And he called me a d-d-death ..." he stuttered the last words, afraid of the title he had been given.

"DeathEater..." Hermione finished. She stroked his left arm , where the black snake stood out on his pale skin.

Dracos POV

"Can I touch it?" (I know she's already touching it.......)

Her question didn't surprise me. I nodded, closed my eyes and laid my head back in the sofa.

"Does it not hurt?" Hermione asked curiously looking at the mark.

"It hasn't hurt since well you know, since he died." I replied plainly.

We stopped talking for a while and just looked at each other awkwardly.

Third person POV

"Well I better start healing these wounds!" Hermione said with a slight chuckle to her voice.

He laid down on the sofa and let her heal them. She carefully plucked out each piece of glass, and then put some Essence Of Dittany on the cuts.
(Would you do that? I dunno what u would do. I just think it might help.)
Hermione then crawled closer to his face so she could fix his broken nose

"Thank you for this. Really" Draco said a warming smile on his face.

"Episky" (idk how to spell it •_•)

Hermiones pov

He winced at the pain before grinning, putting his arms around me and enveloping me in a hug.

I couldn't ignore the tingling inside my stomach when we hugged. I felt safe in his arms as though I belonged there.

Draco POV

"Hermione," she looked up locking her choclate brown eyes onto my gaze.

"I need to tell you something...

"Ever since you walked down those stairs at the Yule Ball I felt different. When you sat crying on the staircase I just wanted to run up, and hug you, telling you everything was okay. Whenever I called you a mud- you know what, I had to force it out. And everytime I did it I would go back to the common room and punch the walls until my knuckles bled.

"I'm really sorry. For everything. Could you ever forgive me?. And I need to say I like you. A lot."

She closed her eyes to let the message sink in.

"How could I forgive you now," she began.

"When I forgave you a long time ago?"

Third person POV

The weight was lifted of hermiones shoulders. She  smirked as Dracos confounded face as he frowned at the news he was just given.

After a while his face softened and he leaned closer into her face.

The kiss wasn't like the one at the restaurant. It was more passionate, they were letting all their feelings flow into this one kiss.

Anger, hatred, confusion, jealousy, maybe even love. They broke apart and leaned their foreheads into one another.

"I love you Hermione," Draco whispered through each breathe. 

"I love you too..."

Yayayyayayayayayyayay I actually for once wrote a kinda longish chapter.

Do any of you guys know like a marriage speech?

I know random question but I need it for the fanfic I am currently writing.
YES MORE DRAMIONE FLUFFINESS
Like I mean I've been to what 3 maybe 4 weddings. And I kinda don't pay attention tbh. I just pretend that it's Draco and Mione up there instead. 😆

Anywho VOTE COMMENT ANDDDDDDDDDDD FOLLOW ME AND MY AWESOME FRIEND ohmydramione321 coz she's kinda new to wattpad and her stories are awesome. And she is also my best friend. And if you don follow her I will hunt you down.

JOKES!!!!!!!!! 

But siriusly go follow and read her stories coz deyre awesome!!!!!
BACK IN BRITAIN!!! Yayayayyayayaya
Ciao!
-dramioneskingdom