Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Hermione POV

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Granger! How are you?" He said in a sarcastic tone. Great. Just great.

"I'm actually here to meet someone." I mumbled, hoping he would have realised by now.

"So am I." He smirked. Then his face started to slowly drop. "Wait. Your parents... they don't own Danger? Do they?" He sounded so worried. It was kind of... cute.

"They do..." I gulped. Oh my god. This is so awkward.

"Well here you are." He handed me the rose quite forcefully "We're engaged. I guess there's nothing we can do about it."

"Why would I ever even want to be engaged to you?" I sneered. That did sound kind of harsh.

"We can at least try, Hermione!" He waved his arms about in frustration.

"Did you just call me, Hermione?" He has never called me Hermione! It was always 'Granger'.

"That's your name isn't it?" He said sarcastically, tilting his head.

"Well-" I was interrupted by a waiter bringing is out dinners.

The night went on in silence, without either one of us even taking single glance at each other. Awkward.

><TIME SKIP OF LIKE 2 HOURS><

"I'll see you next time then?" I said, I leant forward and pecked his cheek. He blushed a deep shade of red and exited the car. WHY DID I JUST DO THAT?! I don't like him! Do I?

Draco POV

"I'll see you next time then?" She said, leaning towards me. Was she going to kiss me? It won't be that bad will it? She just pecked me on the cheek. Well I guess that was okay too. I am now blushing a wild shade of red. Way to impress her, Draco! Does she like me? I walked into my house, confused as hell.

Ooh its getting saucy!! Thanks again to ohmyhp for writing creds 😘😘 Luv ya

So yeah hope your looking forward to the next chapter!!....