Chapter 2

I walk to the gates of the Yuma home. The house is huge. I make my way to the window and break the lock. I open it to see I'm in the hallway. "Ok...if this is the downstairs hall way. Then the Necklace is upstairs."

I run up stairs. Then I saw two boys walking around. They aren't guards. They went in a room. I walk to the room with a necklace. The door is lock. I began to pick the lock. But I felt a kick to my head. And someone grabbing my foot pulling me in a room.

I look to see two boy, twins looking exactly alike. Both bleach blond hair, and both with dark green eyes. They look down on me as I lay on the floor. "Oh look Aio a boy trying to steal the necklace."

"I know Emi, it's pathetic...."They both smile. I got up and they kick me down. "Don't try you rat, we've been in karate classes since we where 3."

"We are both black belts now...." shit, I can't out run that. I sit there for a minute. "What should we do to him brother?"

"Maybe we can have a little fun" I can't even tell them apart. They both gave me a evil smile. "Look, you rat. We won't send you to jail, if you become are slave dog."

"Slave no way!"

"Then we get to have fun with you and let you go...." I felt my heart stop. "Ok...I'll be your dog."

They smile. "Lets get him clean."

"Yes". The pull me to a bathroom they strip me naked. "Look how dirty he is"

"Like a dog we found on the streets* The throw me in the tub and started cleaning me. Washing everything, even my hair. It was like 11 at night. But he had some butlers that where still up. He puts a butler suit in the new room I'm staying in.

And he gave me some p.j. They also cut my hair making it short. "They are doing all this, for that necklace....this could work."

"I hope you're not going to try again!" I turn to see the other butler behind me. He looked old enough to be a dad. "What do you mean old man?"

"The boys are evil since they where adopted."

"Adopted?"

"They where adopted at 4. They where twins with everything alike. And never wanted anything different."

"Nothing?"

"Not one thing, and the day they meet there fathers, they turned into copies of there father when he was young. A dick.....but they make it up with the smile they got from there dad."

"So, Rin and Suni Yuma are the top directors of this world. And they have twins!"

"Yep, and they are just as evil as anyone. Don't test them...they watch you."

"Don't worry, I'll be perfectly fine."