Chapter 15

DEVINS pov
Lupita walked into the kitchen to start to cook and we all followed her. We turned on the Tv in the kitchen and the news was on with a bunch of rumors. About mouse and that he supposedly had bullied this kid. I'm my head I was wondering how you could bully someone from out of state.

Mouses POV

When Devin turned on the tv there was this rumor that I was bullying this kid in the 3rd grade in my head I was mad cause why do people always try to pile up dirt on my name plus in out of state so how can I slap someone and beat them up.

Lupita POV
We were listening to lies about mouse and how he bullied a 3rd grader verbally and physically early that day. I was wondering how you could do that out of state but apparently mouse did it. Then these dumb news reporters came knocking on my front door. How did they know he was here?
L:who is it?
Nr(news reporters):it's Chanel 5 news we have some questions to ask.
L:(walks to door while speaking) regarding who?(opens the door)
Nr: regarding your friend lil mouse
L:and what are the questions about?
Nr: how do you know him and if you think these rumors are true
L:I can't answer any questions regarding him and our relationship at the moment.
Nr:well why can't you there simple questions
L:um well since you ask I can't because I don't have his permission and his publicist and plus I just got out of a bad situation
The lady stared at me weird and said he was in my home so if they can interview him. I looked around and he signaled to me that no so I acted like I was looking around my house and said nope he's not in here.

Mouse POV
Lupita was acting like she was looking around her house and I signaled no to her so she said no then closed the door that was supper close I hate reporters cause they add fake thing to what you said to them rn to make the story sound true.

Check out my other story please I just finished updating both