Chapter:2 Monday at 8:40 on the rooftop

[Lifting the curtains on a new basketball]

The next day, kagami was playing on the court alone doing some hoops, he shoots, makes a dunk, and dribbles while backing a little away from the ring to shoot a three point while thinking about the topic last night with sora

kagami ( Just how strong is the Generation of Miracles? If i played them now, how would i do?)

sora (You'd be destroyed instantly)

Just by remembering what her reply, made kagami pop another vein, he shoots the ball and runs after it and continued remembering what she said after her reply.

sora (The five prodigies have each gone on to play for there own school)

........................

Kagami (I've decided. I'll crush all of them and become the best player in japan)

.........................

Sora (I've also decided. I will be the shadow to your light. And make you the best player in japan)

Kagami continued playing and shooting and dribbling while smirking 'Oh, man, I'm so exited I can't sit still' he thought while running and shoots the ball 'I don't care if its not an official game. I just wanna play them!'

[Chapter:2 Monday at 8:40 on the rooftop]

"A game? You can't play yet" Hyuuga said, kagami was shock.

"W-Why? What is this, captain?. How am i not good enough?" kagami ask with his voice a little high.

"You're still a trial member. Your'e not an official member yet" hyuuga explained calming kagami.

"Huh?" kagami said.

.....................................

"I knew you had potential" riko said playing with her red color PSP which she's referring to the players on the game"Nothing beats cultivating talent" she added while blushing weirdly or maybe blushing like a pervert, she puts down her PSP on her desk and rest her chin on her palm and strted sipping milk when a loud stomping was running on her direction

"COACH!!" yelled kagami and slam both his arms on riko's table in front, Riko was surprised and accidently spill the milk on kagami's face. Kagami rub his face using his sleeve"Coach, give me an official club membership form" he said after rubbing his face.

"What is it with today?" she said while rubbing her mouth"You too?"

"Too?" kagami ask.

[Flashback]

Riko was sipping her milk just like then when someone with a melodic voice ask her out of no where" I'd like a official club membership form" riko looks at her right side and saw sora on her uniform, riko was surprised and spill her milk on sora.

[End of flashback]

"That bastard" kagami said.

"Just how impatient are you rascals?" riko said crosiing both her arms on her chest.

"What'd you call me?" kagami ask.

"Well, you both have potential, and we've got room on the bench, so we'd be happy to you" riko takes out a piece of paper under her desk and gave it to kagami.

Kagami takes the form and stands straight"Now i can play on the game, right?" he said and was about to walk away when riko called him again.

"Hold it right there" she said and kagami turns back" i'll only accept your form on Monday at 8:40 on the rooftop" kagami could only blink in confusion.