Chapter 1:She came back

['A story starts from a legend']

Teiko middle school basketball club a super strong school with more than 100 club members, boasting several successive championship wins. but even in that glorious history, there is still a team that can without fail be called the 'strongest'......A generation of five players with a talent like you would see once in ten years called the 'generation of miracles'

But.....there was a strange rumor about the 'generation of miracles'
despite nobody knowing him and being in any match records, there was still one more person the 5 geniuses acknowledge as superior.....'the phantom sixth player..

[School entrance ceremony.... the opening of the new world!!!]

"Aren't you interested in rugby?!" shouted the second year student.

"Did you ever played shogi?"ask by the other second year.

" If your Japanese then you should play baseball!" yelled by the second year student.

"swimming it feels super!!" yelled the another second year.

It was a new start of seirin private highschool where second year students give out flyers of there club to first year or new students.

Inside the crowd there was koganei shinji, the short, spicky, dark brown hair and short bangs, cat like mouth senpai wearing the seirin uniform:the standard Japanese gakuran. Top piece of a gakuran is black, long-sleeved and has a standing collar which is buttons from the bottom of his chin. it has blue trimming on the sleeves and vertically in the middle. he was handing out forms of...

"Basketball! Basketball club!" he shouted while giving flyers"How'd you like to join the basketball club?"

"koganei, you can't be serious?"said the person behind koganei, and this person was izukis shun, he has straight black hair, that reaches his eyes, and his eyes are narrow resemble an eagle, his eyes were entirely black with no signs of pupils.

"How else am I suppose to say it?"koganei ask.

" New kids, join the basketball club! The basketball club needs some serious help!" izukis replied while pointing his index finger up.

"I've had enough of your jokes, izuki"koganei said, and look over to the tall guy" mitobe, make sure they hear you!" he yelled.

mitobe rinnosuke, has medium-lenght black hair that is parted to the sides, but with one strand of hair between his eyes, he also has very thick eyebrows. One of his distinctive features is that he always has his mouth closed, koganei ask him to make sure they can hear him, he nodded and started giving flyers without speaking.

"he isn't even gonna open his mouth. How scary...." koganei said, unknowingly a girl with light blue hair walks in front of him but, he didn't notice, the one he notice was the person behind her.

"Hey, do you have a minute?" he ask the person walking behind her.

The person koganei didn't notice was walking with a pocket book with a cover colored brown.

"You're a reader, aren't you?" ask the second year male with glasses, he hands out the flyer to her, but she dodge below his hand, the male student gave the flyer to the person behind her.

"How about the literature club?" he ask the male student with a book with him.

"Sorry, this is just a manga" he said showing the book with drawings on it.

"manga are books too" he replied.

the girl with light blue hair continued walking reading her book, but she paused in front of the club booth map, she looked over it and open the slide glass, she placed her right hand into it and slides it down and stops to the word 'basketball'.