Chapter one

Raven's POV

"Hey, B, Rach, what do y'all want to watch?" I yelled from my spot on the floor. I'm looking at the book/movie case, looking for something for us to watch.

"Let's watch 'Rent'!" Rachel yelled back.

"No, we watched that last time."Brenda said, coming into the living room with me and plopping down on the couch.

"Fine, what do you want to watch?" She asked, walking into the room.

"I don't know, something scary?" Brenda asked, grabbing the popcorn bowl and stuffing a hand full in her mouth.

"Okay well, what about the Conjuring? I have it down there." Rachel said, sitting on the couch.

"That's so not even scary." Brenda and I said at the same time.

"It is too!" Rachel argued.

"Is not!" Brenda exclaimed as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, it's probably Kurt and Mercedes." I said, standing up and going to the door. I was ignored. I rolled my eyes and opened the door."Come on in you two, Brenda and Rachel are arguing whether or not the Conjuring is scary or not." I said, closing the door. I led the two into the living room, where they were still arguing.

"Wow. Alright ladies, lets put the claws away please and thank you." Kurt said, sitting on the couch.

"Fine, but it's still not scary." Brenda said, throwing herself on a bean bag. I laughed, and got on another bean bag.

"When is the pizza getting here?"I asked as Rachel put the movie in.

"I don't know, I literally just ordered it two seconds ago." She answered. I sighed, looking at Brenda who shrugged innocently, looking back on her phone. A little while later, the doorbell rang again, causing Rachel, Kurt and Mercedes to scream. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Hey, I have 2 cheese pizza's and a pepperoni." He said."It will be 20 dollars."

"Okay, give me a second." I said, walking back into the living room."Anyone got a 20?" I asked. Rachel got up and went in the kitchen, then came back out and gave me the money. I go back to the pizza guy and hand him the money. He gives me the pizza's and says,

"Have a nice-"He's cut off by the 3 goons screaming again. I rolled my eyes.

"We're watching the oh so scary 'Conjuring." He nodded.

"Anyways, have a nice night."

"You too." I shut the door and go back in the living room. Good job guys, you freaked out the pizza guy." I said, putting the pizza on the coffee table.

"You really think we're going to be able to eat all of that?" Mercedes asked Rachel. Rachel scoffed.

"No, I invited Sam and Finn over." She said.

"What?" Brenda nearly screeched. She likes Sam, a lot. I laughed.

"You have a crush on Sam!"

"No I don't." She argued.

"You so do. If you didn't, you wouldn't be arguing so hard." She blushed and glared at me. Someone banged on the door instead of ringing the doorbell. Rachel went to answer it and Brenda looked at me, Kurt, and Mercedes,

"Do I look okay?"

"Stunning as always." Kurt said as Sam and Finn came in after Rachel.

"Who's stunning?" Sam asked.

"Brenda."

"Oh, well, yeah." He said, not thinking about what he was saying as he sat on another bean bag chair. Brenda blushed and the two did their special handshake. Kurt looked at Mercedes and I with a raised eyebrow.

"He totally likes her." Finn whispered to them.

"How about we watch a different movie? This sucks." Sam said, grabbing a piece of pizza.

"Like what?" Mercedes asked.

"Silent Hill."He answered, taking the DVD out of the case he pulled out of his bag and tossed it to Finn, who went ahead and put the movie in.

"Oooh, I love those movies. Even though it's freaky as hell." Brenda said. Sam grinned at her, then grabbed her bean bag and pulled it all the way to his so they were closer. She blushed and pulled her knees up to her chest. I giggled to myself, knowing they'd be together soon enough. About half way through the movie, Brenda had her face buried in Sam's chest, barely looking up at the screen, Rachel had her face buried in Finn's chest, and Kurt and Mercedes his their faces in pillows while I sat there and just watched it without screaming.

"You guys are babies, this isn't even scary. I mean you can totally tell whats about to happen. How are y'all this scared?" I asked, bored. The response I get was pillows and a beanbag being thrown at me. I dodged the pillows, but the beanbag hit me straight in the face, knocking me off of mine and into a wall. I screamed in shock, then laughed at myself. Someone took it off of me and held out their hands to help me up. I looked up, expecting it to be Finn or Sam, but nope. Standing there was Noah Puckerman."When did you even get here?" I asked, taking his hand and letting him pull me up.

"I let myself in as they threw stuff at you." He answered, shrugging. I nodded and turned around, glaring at everyone. I see an amused Kurt, Mercedes, Rachel, and Finn. They were the ones who threw the pillows. I turned and glared at a smirking Sam and a smiling Brenda, who was hiding behind him.

"Are you freaking kidding me? You threw a dang beanbag at me. You know what? I'm leaving. All y'all are doing is watching a cheesy scary movie that's not even scary, and being freaking annoying when you scream, so I'm out. And just so you know, Brenda, I will get you back, and it will be worse than the time you dyed my hair pink and I got you back by not talking to you for a year and a half."I growled and walk out the door, slamming it behind me. I heard the door open as I stood on the porch, looking for my keys.

"Look, Raven, I'm sorry. I didn't think it would knock you out of-" I interrupted her as she stood in front of me.

"That's just it, you didn't think! You didn't think my hair would turn out to be pink. You didn't think I would be mad at you. You don't think!" I said, and pushed her, not knowing how close we were to the edge of the steps. While I was talking, I heard the door open again, everyone coming outside to see if everything was alright. And it wasn't, because I'd accidentally pushed Brenda down the stairs. She screamed as she fell, and hit her head on the edge of one of the steps, and her arm making a satisfying crack.

"What the hell?" Sam exclaimed and rushed down the steps, making sure she was okay. Her forehead was bleeding where she hit her head, and anyone could tell that her arm was broken. She managed to stand up with his help. He had a hand around her waist, holding her up.

"Thanks a lot, Raven." She muttered, almost falling as she took a few steps, but Sam made sure she didn't fall again.

"We need to take her to the emergency room." Sam said, looking at everyone. They nodded. I was frozen in shock as they got in their cars.

"Are you coming or not?" Puck yelled from his car. I quickly got in his car."Call her mom."He ordered. I nodded and did as he asked.