Chapter 20

Logan's P.O.V.

It's been days, weeks maybe. I don't even know because I haven't seen the outside since we were taken. Peter and Demetri have repeated their routine 3 or 4 other times. Kendall and I usually talk through the mind link but she rarely looks at me. It makes my heart ache. My wolf hasn't spoken to be since that first time Demetri raped Kendall. He felt bad that he was completely useless here. I knew where he was coming from, I couldn't help her either. I hated it. I struggle, and struggle every day to get out. The silver is to much. I'm not strong enough and it drives me insane. Peter and Demetri walk in and I growl. Kendall turns even closer to the wall. Demetri walks over to her with a smirk. I growl but stop when I hear growling and a crash upstairs. Peter and Demetri turn to the door. Peter looks at his son. "Go check it out." He tells him. Demetri nods and runs out and up. "Scared my dad is here for you Peter." I smirk. He slaps me but I just smile at him. I hear a snarl and another crash as the door is thrown open to reveal my father. "Dad!" I yell at him and he turns and sees me. He then looks at Peter who looks terrified. My father is followed by three other men. One looking a lot like my aunt Lacken. Peter looks even more terrified. "Look, I'll let him go, and you let me go." He says in a panicked voice. My father stops growling and looks from Peter to me. Peter smiles nervously before walking over to me. He pulls out the key and unlocks my arms from the chains. I stand slowly. I hold my hand out and he hands me Kendall's key. I smile at him before punching him in the face, then throwing him towards my father who growls again. I run over and unlock Kendall. I pull her into my arms. She hugs me as I lift her into my arms. I turn and see my father has Peter in chains. "Let's go." He says. I nod and follow them up, and out of the horrible cellar. I see my brother who runs over to me. "Logan thank god!" He says. I look around the battle field (to the side) and my eyes find the person I'm looking for. "Dakota take Kendall." I say. He just nods and takes her from my arms. I feel both their eyes on me as I walk towards Demetri. He turns and sees me. He smirks and starts walking towards me as well. I start to run and he does to. I meet him in the middle of a field of fighting wolves. I punch him right in the face, knocking him out cold. I growl. "That's what you get you bastard." I grab his body and carry him back to my brother. "Who is that?" He asks. I shrug. "Long story bro. Let's get out of here. Take this guy will you." He nods and sets Kendall on her feet. She stares at Demetri's limp form. I look around and see we are winning. I look over and see my father bringing Peter out. Everyone stops and the rouges turn and start running away. I see a woman running at my father. Aiden grabs the woman who snarls and struggles to get free. I realize she must be Peter's mate. I feel bad for her before I realize she was involved in the plan. My dad gives Aiden a thankful smile. He looks at me and passes Peter to one of the other guys with him. He walks over and pulls me into a hug. "We were so worried." He says. I hug him back and laugh. "Well I'm safe now." I say. He nods and pulls away, looking me over. I have a dirty shirt on that Peter had forced me to wear. I had my same shorts on from the night we got taken. Kendall was wearing Demetri's clothes which made me mad still, but I stayed calm. My dad frowns. "Where is your shirt? And why is she wearing that boys clothes?" He asks. I look at Kendall who looks at the ground. "It's a long story dad." I say. He gets the hint and just nods. He turns to all the wolves standing around. "Let's go home!" He yells. There are howls and cheers all around. I smile. I'm finally going home. I hold my hand out to Kendall and she takes it slowly. Dakota watches us. "Everything will be ok now." I tell her before pulling her close to me. She doesn't say anything, just walks with me as we make our way away from this horrible place.

We got home an hour later. I stayed in the car with Kendall as everyone else went in. She didn't want to face everyone. "Ken we have to. Everyone was worried about us." I tell her. She leans into me. "Ok.." She says. I smile and open the door to the car. We step out and go into the house. My mom and Ariel are the first to greet us. "You're home!" Ariel is crying and she hugs both of us. My mother does the same. I laugh but wince as they make my shirt rub against my cuts. They both pull away. "What was that?" My mother asks. I smile nervously. "I'm alright mom. It's nothing." I say. Kendall looks at the ground again. I look around at everyone who was watching. My mom gets the hint. "Alright everyone let's let them get relaxed." She announces. Everyone starts to leave. My family and everyone close stays. Kendall's family was here as well. I see Kat staring at Kendall with worry in her gaze. She must be wondering what happened to her. "Kat did you tell them?" I ask suddenly. She looks at me nervously. "What do you mean Logan.." She asks. I roll my eyes. "You know what Kat. Did you tell them what he did." I growl. She sighs. "I told mom and dad." She tells me. I look to my parents who nod. I look at Kendall who refuses to look at anyone else. I wrap my arm around her. My mother makes a sobbing sound and turns to hug my father. Kendall's parents look confused. You should tell them. I tell my mate through the link, closing it to everyone but her. I will have to. She replies. She says in is a depressed tone. I wonder why. "Logan who is the guy you had us bring here?" My father asks. I turn to him. "Peter's son. His name is Demetri." I say, growling his name. My dad nods. "Why did you want him brought here?" He asks. I look at Kendall who suddenly stands and looks at her parents. "Mom, dad I would like to tell you something. Logan will tell Alpha Kaiden." She says in a shakey voice. Her parents nod slowly and stand, following her out of the room. "What was that about?" My father asks. I sigh slowly. "I brought that bastard here because he raped my mate." I growl.