Chapter 4- Dylan

I was only walking on the sidewalk when Skylar bumped into me all bloody. She didn't want to go home and she told me to take her to Bianca's so I did. That's when she went unconscious on Bianca's couch. My wolf was whining and barking at me to do something, but I didn't know what to do.
"Oh my dear," who my guess was Bianca's mother says when she sees Skylar my mate. I wanted her to be safe, but who ever did this to her was making it hard for me to keep her safe and I am going to find out who did this to her.
"Dylan what happened?" Bianca asked me as she helped her mother or who ever it was get glass out of Skylar's body.
"I don't know I was walking and she bumped into me," I tell truthfully taking glass out of her cheek. My wolf kept whining at the sight of our mate so helpless and hurt.
We will find out who hurt her. I say to my alpha in a rage. After a while of Bianca and the lady taking out the glass from Skylar's body they threw it all away and whipped all the blood from the wounds. Sharpening my canines I bite my wrist and put it to her mouth begging her to drink it. Bianca and the women watch as the wounds on her body disappear. All of a sudden her eyes flutter open and she stares at me holding my arm to my chest.
"Did I hurt you?" She asks still staring at me with her beautiful emerald green eyes.
"No you didn't," I say softly to her and she nods then looks at Bianca and the women.
"Is the glass out?" She questions.
"Yes dear," the women says.
"Me, Dylan and my mom got it all out," Bianca says placing a hand on her mothers arm.
"Thank you," she says softly with a nod. Bianca and her mother left the room leaving only me and Skylar alone in it.
"Skylar what happened?" I question her. She looks at me sadly.
"Do you really want to know?" She asks me softly and I nod. She tells me everything that happened today and I growl when she says that it was her father who did this to her. He was going to pay the price of hurting my mate and he wasn't going to like it. After a while of holding Skylar close to me I left to go home and get some rest for school tomorrow. I didn't want to leave her all alone, but she had Bianca by her side so I knew I could get some rest knowing she was safe with her. Once I got home Dax came to my side and looked at me.
"Dylan what happened?" He asked which only meant my worry was showing. Sighing I decided to tell him what happened, but not telling him who hurt her Skylar. He looked at me sympathetically and patted my back.
"She's tough Dylan I can see it," he replies and goes into his room. I go to my room and take off my clothes keeping my boxers on. Crawling into bed I keep thinking about Skylar being alone, but I fall asleep quickly while I think about how to keep her protected from her father from hurting her ever again.