Chapter 3- Skylar

I tried hard to hide my black eye, but my make up wasn't working with me. Bianca bugged me about it till she finally shut up when she saw one of the new guys I'm guessing. She gripped my arm tightly making a low growl come from my mouth.
"Bianca," I hissed at her and she let go. The look on her face was when I realized it. She had found her mate. The big guy that she was staring at walked up to her.
"I'm Dax," the black haired boy said still staring at her.
"Bianca," she replied pushing some of her hair behind her ear. They just stared at each other like they were lost puppies in a different world. The bell rang so I grabbed Bianca's arm and dragged her to class.
"Bianca hey snap out of it," I said snapping my fingers in her face. She shivered a little then looked at me a smile creeping at her mouth.
"Sky I can't believe it I found my mate," she sighed and finally had the smile plastered on her face as she leaned back into her seat. I was happy for her.
"B it's great that you found him," I smiled at her. Soon enough her mate and the boy that was with him walked in to the classroom. Bianca squealed hurting my ear and ran to the boy named Dax. That's when I finally saw the other boy. His dirty blonde hair getting in his face, the way his jaw clenched making his mouth look so fierce, his pink lips amazingly shaped looking so very kissable, his ice blue eyes scanning the room as Bianca and Dax kissed, his tall frame so broad and muscular, and his hands looked like they were there to protect yet also kill.
Mine. My wolf was going crazy knowing that this boy so perfect was our mate. All of a sudden our eyes were locked on each other.
"Dax come sit beside me," Bianca replies making me snap out of my state looking at her.
"Sure," he says and the three of them walked over. Bianca stared at me my guess was for me to get up and introduce myself and I did.
"I'm Skylar," I say shaking the boy Dax's hand.
"Dax," he says then let's go.
"I'm Dylan," the boy I was staring at says and takes my hand in his sending sparks up my arm and all over my body.
"S-Sk-Skylar," I stuttered out letting my hand drop to my side.
"Nice to meet you Skylar," Dylan my mate says. Bianca stares at me with complete aw knowing that the stuttering was because Dylan was my mate. I smile crept at the corners of her mouth and Dax looked confused.
"Why did you stutter?" Dax asked them Bianca got in bed toes and whispered in his ear and his eyes widen as he looked between me and Dylan. He looks at Bianca and she nods.
"Well this is just so exciting isn't it," Bianca says happily, but for me I was dreading it cause I knew that if I told my father and would be in more pain than I was today.
It's okay Sky. My wolf says.
No it's not. I reply back at her and she doesn't say anything else.
During the whole day Bianca and I had every class with our mates which she enjoyed very much. The last bell for school to be over rang and I walked out of class and started walking home after saying bye to Bianca, Dax and Dylan. I walk into the house and see my father sitting on the couch.
"Dad there is something I need to tell you," I say shaking as he glares at me.
"Speak," he growls standing up.
"I-I-I f-found my m-ma-mate today," I say and my father looked so angry that I coward towards the door. He grabbed my hair and threw me to the ground.
"What did you say?" His voice booms with anger.
"I found my mate dad," I cry out. Dad kicks me in my stomach making me whimper in pain. He brings his foot in to contact with my head and I scream out in so much pain from the blow. Crying on the floor my dad picks me up and slams me into the wall and his eyes go pitch black with the anger that has built up inside of him. He throws me into the glass table we have in the dinning room and glass goes into my arms and legs. I feel blood come from my cheek and I touch my cheek to feel that glass got stuck in my cheek. I cry out as I stand up and run out of the house. Not realizing what was going on until I bumped into someone and felt sparks in my body. I look up to see non other than my own mate.
"Skylar?" He questions then panic appears in his eyes when he sees my condition.
"Dylan please don't let me go back to my house please," I beg crying. He hugs me tightly and I yelp in pain. Dylan picks me up gently and I fell him start to run.
"Where do I go?" His voice asks with worry.
"Bianca's," I faintly say starting to lose consciousness. I hear a kick on the door and the door opening with a gasp.
"Hurry up bring her in I'll get my mom," Bianca's voice says. I can fell Dylan's movement again then the feel of cushions then everything goes out.

-----------
A/N
Hello mates chapter 3 is finished yay! I'm sorry that you had to read what Skylar had to go through in this chapter, but I promise it will get better for her when her and Dylan get more close during the book. Vote and comment on the chapter.
Thank you loves.