Chapter 2- Dylan

"Dylan what's up?" My beta Dax asks coming into my office.
"Well my friend we are going back to school so the both of us can at least find our mates you know," I say looking at my office wall. Dax laughed at my words and sat down on the couch.
"You definitely know how to make me laugh alpha," Dax laughs taking a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket taking one out and he lights it. Staring at him not laughing I put the papers I was holding down on my desk. He looks up at me from my couch puffing out smoke from his cigarette.
"I'm being serious Dax we are going back to school," I sigh taking his cigarette from his mouth and putting it out as his mouth drops in shock. Nodding at him putting my hands in my pockets leaning against my desk.
"Dude if we go back we would have to go back as juniors," Dax growls starting to get frustrated.
"We dropped out of school as sophomores its only been a couple months and your frustrated with going back to school as juniors," I say lazily. Dax sighs and shrugs.
"Fine but i better get a good mate out of this Dylan I mean that," he groans putting a hand on his face. I grin and pat his back.
"You won't regret it Dax my man," I say. "We start tomorrow."
"I hate you bro," he groans again.
"Hate me all you want, but we will be juniors and those freshman and sophomore wolf girls will be all over us," I say with a big grin.
"Now I'm ready for school," Dax laughs. I laugh with him as we walk out of my office. It was night time so we decided to go to bed.
"Dax get your stupid ass up," I groan punching his head. He jumps up growling then sees me and groans.
"I hate waking up this early," he says putting a pair of shorts on and a shirt. I wore a shirt and pants on with a pair of converses. Dax puts ongoing tops and we both walk to my car. I park the car and we walk into the front office and several sophomore girls giggled looking at us. Dax winks at them and we walk to the desk.
"May I help you boys," the lady asks.
"Yeah we are here because we are the new students here," I say. She looks up at us.
"Names?"
"Dax Ashington," Dax replies and we hear the girls gasp. Dax grins as he looks over to the girls and gives them a wink. Rolling my eyes I look back at the lady.
"Dylan Cramon," I reply. She nods and starts to type on her computer.
"Okay yes you are in here give me one second," she says getting up and walking to a printer. Two girls walk in and Dax grabs my arm tightly.
"Skylar what is wrong with you and how did you get that black eye," the blonde head said to the beautiful brown haired girl.
Mine. My wolf howls with joy, but Dax grips my arm tighter which only meant he found his mate as well.

-------
A/N
Hi mates I hope you liked this chapter from Dylan's POV can't wait to publish chapter 3 which will be back to Skylar's POV. Please vote and comment on this chapter.
Love you all mates! <3