Ch. 2

I Sat on my bed with my knees tucked up agenst my chest when Alois moved them down and hovered over me.

"What are you doing?" I looked into his icy blue eyes.

" just admiring you pretty face" I blushed then pushed him off, before I got on top of him.

"Now I can admire yours" I smirked and he pulled me down into a kiss when I pulled away.

"Nope I cant do this!" I sat on the edge of the bed looking at a small ring.

"wait...that ring-" he crawled over to me. "How did you get that?"

"it was my mothers"

"...Do you know how expensive that is?"

"Yes actually I do"

"Then how much?"

"More then all of your things combined"

"Including me?" Alois pulled me back and let his face go over mine.

"Yep I can buy you in a heart beat Hun even with out selling the ring"

"Do you have more money then me?" he looked into my green eyes that just turned gold. "Wait what was that?!"

"What?"

"Your eyes just changed colors"

"Oh yeah that... they change colors with my mood."

"Oh meanings?"

"red is angry, blue is sad, green happy, gold passionate, brown scared, and hazel is bored."I explained.

"Oh...your eyes are hazel" he sighed then smirked "Ill fix that" He kissed me with his soft lips and I melted into his kiss, His tongue entered my mouth until (friend) walked in.

"OH SORRY HAHA...(F/N) he's here"

"WHAT IM IN MY LAZY CLOTHES!" I shot up and ran into my closet.

"So what should I do?"

"umm tell him to wait in my office ill make it quick." I yelled coming out of my closet in my black bra and underwear.

"Who's here?" Alois asked as he followed me into the bathroom.

"A business person that's all...can you go pick me out a nice dress?"

"it will have to cost you" he winked and I forcefully kissed him on the lips as I walked past him.

"Thanks!" he ran to my closet and grabbed a nice red dress that went down to my knees.

"How come all the dress's you have no puff?"

"I hate puff" I said as I put on my dress then my makeup.

"Oh...here" he threw me a hair brush and I brushed then straightened my hair. after that I ran down the hall and into my office were I closed the door behind me.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" I sat in my leather chair.

"Oh its okay anyway lets talk work"

"Okay" I smirked and leaned back.

"so ill give you 99 million dollars for your company and your house"

"no"

"More money?"

"No Chris I told you im not selling my company or my house at all!" I slammed my hand on my desk.

(Oh and my company is a music company I sell music and I make people famous) (Also Chris is a really stingy person who is only after money)

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Who Is it?!"

"(FRIEND). (F/N) I have your tea"

"Okay come in" ( this friend in the book is originally your maid)

(Friend) came in with my tea and set a little cup in front of me and Chris that had little flowers and birds on it.

"Thank you" I took a sip as she cleaned up the little trolley.

"(Friend)"

"Yes (F/N)?"

"Go check on Alois please, and forget about that"

"Yes " she curtseyed then left.

"I'll make a deal with you"

"Let me hear it Mr. stingy" I crossed my arms.

"if I give you MORE money will you sell your company?"

"NO AND THATS THE LAST THING IM TELLING YOU IM NEVER GOING TO SELL IT TO YOU EVER!!" I pushed him out of my office.

"Now calm down miss (L/N)"

"I am perfectly calm just...just get out of my house now!" I pointed at him and he ran out of the house right after Alois walked in the room.

"Wow your a little-" Alois started to talk but stopped.

"A little what?" I narrowed my eyes.

"brat "

"pardon me?!"

"your a little brat"

I walked over to him like I was going to beat the crap out of him but kissed his cheek instead.

"Thanks...I needed to me called one" I smiled and walked off.