Rosalie Coulson (Avengers Fan Fiction)

Maria P.O.V.

Come on, run faster!

You can't let them catch you

"You cannot run from us forever. We will find you, and your child will be ours." a voice says behind me.

"I'm not going to let you take my child." I say turning around facing the clokaed figuer. He laughs darkly.

"You think that pathetic human can protect you? As long as you continue to draw breath there is no place safe in the universe were you can hide from us."

The figure starts walking closer. I walk back a few steps until suddenly I'm at the edged of a cliff. I look down and see nothing but big chunks of rocks floating in deep space.

"But how will you get to earth? Without the tessarect there's no way you can get to me, Thanos."

The mad titanic stepped out from the shadows and into the light. His large figure towering over the woman with bright purple eyes.

"Mark my words witch, shape shifter, death seer, your child will be mine. And I will make sure she will suffer." Thanos says before everything fades away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes flash open. I look around frantically, trying to get a handle on my surroundings. I was on earth, in my apartment. I sighed with relief, thankful that I was no longer in that cold horrible place. Away from that Titan. I get up out off bed and stand up, only for a pain to shoot through my stomach and makes me sit back down. I put a hand on top of my bulging stomach as I feel another pain occur. There's something something wet under my feet trickling down my legs so and as I look down my eyes widen.

"Oh gods."

I close my eyes and think of Phil, and nothing but him. I feel familiar tingles on my skin. I open my eyes and see bright purple lights and sparkles and I find myself out side of the S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. I start walking, well more like hobbling, towards the door.

"Hey, I'm sorry miss but you cant go in there." a man wearing a suit says.

"Listen I don't have time for this." I say walking passed him but he grads my arm. I turn around and grab him by the neck and hold him in the air.

"Don't touch me." I say as my eyes glow a bright violet color under my brown contacts.

"Okay sorry, sorry." he says.

I put him back down and he backs up slowly then runs away.

"Whats going on out here?" I look behind me and a smile comes on my face.

"Phil."

Another pain comes to my stomach as my knees fall to the floor.

"Maria what's happening, are you okay?" he asked worried.

"The baby's coming." I say.

He picks me up and walks me over to a black car and puts me in the passengers side. He gets to the driver seat and starts the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on just a few more, push." a nurse says to me.

A few more I can do this.

'Your child will be ours'

Push

'there is no place safe were you can hide from us.'

Push

'your child will be mine and I will make sure she will suffer.'

Push

A cry fills the room and everyone goes silent.

"Its a girl." the nurse says.

She hands me my daughter and I craddle her close to my chest.

"A girl." a voice comes from besides me.

I turn towards Phil with a smile on my face.

"Our beautiful baby girl." I say looking down at the little baby in my arms.

"She has your eyes." he says noticing the baby's violet coloured eyes. "You can't let your boss find out, I don't want her to get involved with anything SHIELD." I tell him.

"Don't worry nobody will find out. I promise." he says giving me a kiss on my head.

"What's her name." the nurse asked with a clip board in her hand.

"It's Rosalie, Rosalie Coulson."