No. 36 ♡

I twirled the knife around in my hand as I looked over at all of them. "Will music help y'all calm down?" I asked.

They all looked scared, even Mr. Sandman. "You look just how I did the very day I witnessed my father's death," I told him.

One of the men brought my wireless radio. I sat my phone on the thing and I selected a song.

"I like INOJ, I want to be your lady, baby," I said selecting the song.

"Boy you should know that, I've got you on my mind. Your secret admirer, I've been watching you! At night I think of you, I want to be your lady, baby," I sang along.

They looked at me retardly. "I guess it's the boyfriend," I said. "Lay him flat just like some sandals," I laughed as Slum Anthem came on.

They brought out the metal table laying him on it. "Strip him," I said. All of his clothing was removed.

"You psycho ass bitch!" He spat. I took my hair out the pony tail letting it down.

"You're just fucking with my emotions more. Haven't they told you don't mess with a pregnant woman?" I asked. I slipped on some gloves.

I lifted up his penis. "You just like the dick or the balls?" I asked Madison.

She shook her head. "Both it is," I said. "What the fuck!?" Seazar screaned.

I got my knife slowly putting it toward his penis. He was doing everything in his power to move.

I slowly began to cut into his penis, taking my precious time. I walked over to Madison holding it in my hand.

"Open your mouth," I said. The tears streamed down her face as her boyfriend screamed in agony. I opened her mouth myself and stuffed his penis in her mouth.

"If you spit that shit out, I'll make sure you don't have an open casket," I said. She nodded her head sniffling.

I went back over to her boyfriend and started on his balls. He shook wildly, but I managed to cut them off.

"Open up Madison," I said. She slowly opened her mouth and I put the balls in there.

"Feed him to the dogs. Tomorrow us three are having dinner. It will certainly be your last supper!" I smiled.

"Doesn't that sound fun?" I asked. "Oh my bad, Madison. Your mouth is full," I said.

I removed the gloves and walked out. I was tired and it was going on seven on the morning. I didn't want to go back home.

I'll just go to my other house. After, I visit the roofs. It was a place Monroe and I used to go when I was young. Ever since my parents died.

I opened the car door and quickly got in. I hooked up the auxiliary cord and played Break from Toronto. It was by PARTYNEXTDOOR.

I softly hummed to the music. I got a call on my celly and I pressed answer on my steering wheel.

"Hello?" I answered. "Yeah," Pierre said.

"What?" I asked. He cleared his throat. "When you coming home?" He asked.

"When I'm ready," I yawned. "You acting like a real bitch," he said.

"Oh, so now I'm acting like a bitch? You been acting like a fucking pussy! We just got fucking married and this shit already falling apart," I admitted.

"I didn't even get a prenuptial agreement! I'm so fucking dumb!" I yelled.

"Hampton, I wouldn't do you like that. This shit going to pass us anyway. Just tell me where you at," his voice kind of slurred.

"You're drunk?" I asked. "I'm good, baby. Come home soon though. I need you here. Love you," he said before hanging up.

I sat on the edge of the tall building making sure I held on to the edge tightly.

I wasn't contemplating suicide, but this made me feel calm. The wind blew through my hair.

I thought about how I had someone else's lives on my hands. Oh well, I didn't give a fuck.

Seazar would feel my pain emotionally and physically. I looked down at the bottom and realized how far I was up. I wasn't scared, at all.

"You 'bout to jump?" The familiar voice asked me. I turned around and saw Amir. I shrugged my shoulders, looking down. I knew I wasn't.

I got off the edge facing him. He then pulled out a badge. "Hampton Blues you're under arrest," he said and walked closer to me.

My eyes widen. He couldn't back up. That's when he grabbed me and I struggled. He tried to turn me around and I tried to get him off of me.

"Stop!" I yelled. I grabbed the gun from his waistband tossing it to aside. That's when I pushed him. He fell over the edge and I watched his body fall.

I heard people talking and I quickly grabbed the gun. I waited until they came out the door and it was other people, cops.

I emptied the gun on all of them as they each came out the door. I brushed my hand through my hair.

I looked at Amir's disfigured body. "Shit!" I yelled. I ran down the stairs and to my car.

I threw the gun in the front seat. These bitches can't be on my fucking case now.

×××

K I A R A
"We having to paint a fucking picture on who Oz is!" Lane yelled. My mind slowly thought back to Pierre. I'm not telling, but I know Hampton would be a good candidate.

"Maybe Oz isn't a male," I said. I stood up walking to the board.

"Maybe it's a female and a good name has rung a bell in these streets," I spoke.

"Continue," Lane said.

"The daughter of good ole Nicky Blues," I smiled.