Chapter 52: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry" I started as her eyes began to droop. 

"As long as you don't give me reason too, I will not harm you" I continued watching as she sunk to her knees.

"I give you my word." Her body was limp, she slouched forward slightly her head facing the ground. The dark chakra was already beginning to seep off her skin.

"I just want to talk." I noticed her fingers twitch slightly but other than that she didn't move. I looked past her noticing the four ninja had stopped moving around the lake.

"So, it is the three-tails" I muttered. They had finally found it.

"Looks like you were right Princess"

"Of course she was" The voice made my skin crawl; it was deep and raspy, like a thousand voices speaking at once. I turned slowly and heard laughter as I stared at her back.

"Afraid?" She asked and I said nothing as she slowly rose to her feet. I flinched slightly when she cracked her neck from side to side.

"No" I said firmly and she chuckled again.

"If only this child knew. You wouldn't be able to use her as a punching bag anymore would you?"

"So you'll reveal yourself to her then?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, but I suggest when I do, you find a deep dark hole to never come out of." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"It's been a while young Uchiha" She turned and I hated to admit that I was startled when I met her gaze, the white in her eyes were completely black. Somehow it was more unsettling now than it was when she was a child.

"She was five years old when I first called on you" I mused, recalling when I had ordered Orochimaru and Pein to kidnap her from the village, all to prove that the suspicions of her were correct.

"Nearly destroying her in the process" She replied and I shrugged.

"The curse mark has done its part as Orochimaru predicted; it's kept your chakra and hers in balance and any fits that you cause she blames on the mark. You are will hidden." I insisted.

"Yet she can still summon my power! She uses the dark chakra with ease!" I flinched at the rise in her voice.

"She's driven by her emotions; she's not like her brothers," I replied.

"You were supposed to destroy those emotions, or is this child too much for you to handle?"

"Hardly" I replied through gritted teeth and motioned towards the group. As she had predicted two other leaf ninja had appeared once Orochiamaru's henchmen revealed himself.

"I need the three-tails, you need the Princess emotionless and we've been presented with an opportunity to just that" I explained and she followed me to the edge of the cliff.

"Those leaf ninjas are the Princess' comrades, her friends. You take them out and we're one step closer to the rest of you."

"And risk having Rin aware of my presence? Her will is still too strong. She will not fall in line."

"Use her for what she is, your vessel. She won't recall any of this anyway" She sighed and rested her hand on her Katana.

"I will aid you in this young Uchiha, but the next time you call on me before it's time it will cost you your life" She threatened. I watched as she stepped off the cliff, smirking slightly when she vanished mid-air. The spot she had stood was now a circle of dead grass and flowers. That child was nothing; her life meant nothing other than a means to keep that creature alive.

"Time to watch the show" I muttered. I wanted to not only understand but see what exactly he was capable of through her. The blank spots in her memories, the dark chakra, and the draw to others that hold the tailed beasts all meant one thing. I chuckled slightly, amazed so few people had put the pieces together. If only the Princess knew that it was the Jubi's darkness that slept inside her.

Lee

We had taken care of the ambush team, between Tenten and I it had taken little effort and now were ready to defend Sakura, Ino, Hinata and Shizune as they finished the sealing jutsu.

"Lee, Tenten!" I heard the relief in Sakura's voice as we faced our new opponent.

"We took out the team on the other side so we rushed right over and I'm glad we did" I said.

"And now that I am here I will not allow you to lay a finger on these four!" I shouted confidently. The man looked more confused than afraid. I guess to him it was a surprise that we faced his comrades and won.

"The others should have stopped you in your tracks" He replied and I smirked.

"You mean your friends? They were no match for us" I shot back and slid into a fighting stance.

"I am your opponent now" I threatened.

"Actually I am" The voice startled me and the man turned moments to late. I felt blood splatter my cheek and the man gagged as his body fell forward.

"And it looks like you weren't worth the effort" The voice stung my ears at first until they cleared their throat and the voices faded until we could only hear one.

"What a shame" I recognized it then, and when she drew back her hand letting the man fall I could see the dark chakra swirling around her arms.

"R-Rin" Tenten stammered. She watched his body sink below the water. Her smile was chilling as she dropped what looked like his heart into the lake, blood dripped down her hand but she didn't seem to notice it as she pushed back her hair.

"Y-You, you ripped his..." Tenten couldn't finish the sentence, her voice fading when Rin looked up. The whites of her eyes were black and when her Sharingan formed it felt like she was looking right through us. Rin chuckled, the sound sending chills down my spine.

"Who's next?"

**Authors Note:

SO SO SO. This actually wasn't supposed to revealed till much later, but after I wrote up some plans for the future chapters I realized it fit better now.

Plus someone mentioned in a comment a few chapters back that it'd be nice to see Rin fight with the Akatsuki instead of against so here we are haha.

So here was the grand reveal! And before you start throwing facts at me from the series I already know all about the ten tails and the end of the series and all that.

Right now the reveal is all you get, and more questions will be answered as the story moves along :)

But I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update soon, battle scenes just take a little more effort to write out haha.

So please comment, and I will update shortly :D

**