Houndsworth.

(( This starts at the beginning of the 7th episode. Okay? Okay! ))

 We were all sitting in the carriage attachment on our way to Houndsworth. I sat right next to the exit, and watched the road and scenery that we were passing. The counrtyside of London is beautiful. Hills as far as the eye can see. Though it was quite a disappointment that the sky was such a gloomy grey.

 "Resort. Resort. We're so happy!" Mey-Rin, Baldroy, and Finni chanted.

 "Isn't this wonderful, Mey-Rin? I'm so moved." Finni said.

 "Yes, yes!" Mey-Rin replied. "I can't believe he's taking us with him to the Queen's heath resort!"

 "I guess even the young master has his good points!" Baldroy added.

 "Yeah!" They agreed. 

 "What do you think, Y/N?" Mey-Rin asked.

 I turned and looked at them. "It is quite kind of him." I said.

 They all nodded and I smiled. Then I went back to watching the scenery. All of a sudden, there were dead trees littering the hills. I quickly turned around and ran to the front of the carriage attachment. There was a sign that said, "Welcome to Houndsworth"

 "This would seem to be the entrance to the village." Sebastian said. 

 The others wuickly looked to the side of the road to see a giant, dead tree. It was covered in chains and collars that looked like nooses. They wall started screaming. 

 "Maybe it's a cultural thing....." I said to calm them down. They nodded and sat back down.

 "I forgot to tell you one thing: this is the planned construction site for the resort." Ciel told us.

 "Young master......." They all sadly said while Tanaka gave a little "Ho ho ho." 

 "Why did I expect this?" I said. "Oh well, better then nothing."

 Sebastian got the carriage moving again and we movedinti an even more gloomy area. Just a lot of dead trees and other plant life.

 After a while of driving, Finni called out, "I found the first villager! Tanaka! Stop the carriage!"

 Tanaka stopped right next to the villager. Finni jumped right out and said. "I'll help you out, granny."

"N-No, Finni! If you're not careful, the baby will-" Mey-Rin began. 

 She was cut off by Finni picking of the baby carriage, and turning around. He quickly slammed it down. "I-I'm so sorry." He stammered.