Waves

"Come on we're going to the beach." My mom said pulling me off the couch where I've been for almost a month. I haven't really left the house in a while other then to the store. "You need to get out and meet people.
      " She said while she walked into her room. "Fine!" I say getting up off the couch and go to my room to change. I decided to wear my black and blue bikini.

~~~~

         It was a short walk to the beach. It would have been shorter if we didn't have to cross a highway and two other busy streets. I was surprised we didn't get hit by a car.
         We laid down our bags and towels and headed for the waters edge (which isn't very smart since our stuff could easily get stolen). We just got our legs and feet wet and then went back up to tan. I sat up when I heard a whistle.
        "Hey pretty lady, what's your name?" A tall shirtless hunk of a man stood staring at me with a smirk. "My n-name? Oh uh yeah it's Lillia." I said with just a little stutter. "What a beautiful name, I'm Alex." Darn why was he so beautiful. "What school do you go to, assuming you live around here?"
        "Oh, I'm going to Oceanview Highschool, I'm a sophomore." I responded feeling a little bit more confident. "Cool, I'm going there too, I'm a junior."
        "Well I guess I'll see you there then Alex." We exchanged our goodbyes and then I watched as he walked back down the beach."He was cute."my mom said not looking up from her magazine. "MOM!"