Dancing in One Direction - Part 15

Part 15

I can't believe how fast the news spread about the photograph. The boys complained about the pictures inside the magazine of them dancing in front of the stage where we sang, but all people could talk about was the cover. Within days every teenage girl across the country knew I was with Harry, and it wasn't long before the death threats came. But they didn't annoy me too much, what annoyed me was the press. Every time I go to the studio now, they're there waiting for me, wanting to see if I'll arrive with Harry, bombarding me with questions. Is Harry a good kisser? Is it just a fling? What do you have to say to the hundreds of girls out there with broken hearts? Ha. Broken hearts? They don't even know him let alone love him, so most of the time I just laughed at those questions. Until they started printing things like I don't care about how I'm crushing millions of fans dreams, then I decided it was better just to say 'no comment' to everything.

'Just leave us alone,' I say firmly, after another attempt at having to break through the crowd of paparazzi standing at the entrance to the studio.

'Us? You and Harry? So you are officially confirming that you're going out then?', one pap cries out.

'Yes, whatever,' I say in desperation hoping they'll let me in if I answer. 'Now just let me through.' I say angrily at the crowd still blocking the door.

'Alright, come on leave her alone.' My heart jumps as I see the boy that still gives me butterflies breaking his way through the crowd. Harry, my Harry.

The paps get wound up again and immediately flashes go off as they take pic's of my and Harry together, as he grabs my hand dragging me to the door.

'Hello gorgeous,' he says once we're in the door and the paps are the secruity guard's problem again. 'I thought you weren't suppose to tell them officially that we're going out?' he says, not looking very upset that I did.

'Yeah well I though you weren't supposed to be photographed with me any more?' I reply back with a smirk.

'Well looks like we're both in trouble with Simon then.' he winks, referring to the rules of Simon's that we broke. Yes, actual rules just for being with your boyfriend. Simon, as the band's mentor and potential manger after the show, has taken it upon himself to 'handle' our 'situation'. His words, not mine. Anyway he's told us to basically not be photographed together in public for now, to let everything blow over. I can tell he's not thrilled that one of his more good looking band members is no longer single, as he's worried that he'll lose fans if they feel like they don't have a chance with Harry. Which is stupid, but there isn't much we can do.

I sigh as I think about how after finally ending all the sneaking around, finally thinking we'll be able to be together openly, we've come full circle and have to sneak around all over again.

'What's wrong?,' he says, pulling me away from the front desk giving us more privacy. He frowns at the upset look on my face.

'It's just that – Harry I hate this! This sneaking around, not being seen together. I want to show you off, I want everyone know you're mine!', I say, turning away a little, avoid eye contact so he can't see how much it's really effecting me.

'Hey,' he says, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to face him, before slipping a hand around my waist and pulling me towards him, 'I know this is hard, but it's just for now I promise. Then I we can scream it from the roof tops, and I can make every guy out there jealous by letting them know that your mine.'

I smile. I never thought I'd be the kind of girl who would like belonging to someone, being a possession, because I don't believe in the whole women are trophy's crap that I've always believed to be sexist. But this is different, because hearing Harry say those words, that I'm his, it makes me feel a part of something. Us.