Chapter 1: Leaving Behind the Island

As Class 3-E boarded the train back to Kunugigaoka, and their poor excuse for a classroom, everyone on board grew weary of their next impending challenge - the School Culture Festival. It was common knowledge that the school's festival brought people from all across Japan to see it, it being such a prestigious Junior High School. One boy in particular, who we know to be Nagisa Shiota looked back on his experience, and cringed as he remembered trying to seduce a boy named Yuuji whilst crossdressing, so the girls could pass through and gain entry to the top floor of the building. Even worse, Karma had'taken pictures! 'Damn him!' Nagisa thought. 'He'll probably blackmail me with those later... I guess that time comes when it comes.' 

Meanwhile, Yuuji was thinking of his sweet 'Nagisa-chan' and decided to track 'her' down as quickly possible. The quickest way to do this was to look up the names of the guests of the party. Unsurprisingly, this is the exact action he took, he'd be seeing her later...

As the train finally pulled in at Kunugigaoka, the students went their separate ways and headed home. But for Nagisa there was no "Welcome home, son!" or "You look so grown up my son! Show me some pictures!" No, there was only his mother who hated her son as a son. She had always wished for a daughter, and at home, her demands were met. Nagisa had to pretend to be a girl in his own home, against his will. In fact, as soon as Nagisa opened the door to his house, his mother asked him to change immediately. Nagisa, with his hair let down, his slender body, and his short height, could easily be mistaken for a girl if he wore girls clothing.

His mother put out the food and the plates, and they started to eat. She demanded to know every single detail of the holiday, and Nagisa gave her an almost complete recount, minus the assassination attempt (and everything to do with it) and the reunion with Takoaka on the last night. Forgetting to replace the last night, Hiromi asked him about it. At the mention of that night, and the memory of being forced to crossdress, Nagisa flushed a deep red. Hiromi eyed him suspiciously, before Nagisa replied with: "N-nothing much really... We were just er, packing I guess." Before he could swallow another mouthful, he choked when his mother retorted with "Does packing usually make you blush ear to ear, Nagisa?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa awoke the next morning to find his school uniform layed out, after getting dressed, and slinging his satchel over his shoulder, he started the treacherous climb up the mountain and to his school.

Meanwhile, one Yuuji Nirota was boarding the plane to Kunugigaoka. At last he would see his 'Nagisa-chan' again! 'The Kunugigaoka Culture Festival, eh?' He thought. 'He'd heard about it from his dad once in passing, but he'd never have thought he would got here himself! Apparently his 'Nagisa-chan' was in Class 3-E. It said on the school's website that Class 3-E were full of miscreants and such, the actual class was apparently on top of a mountain, but it never struck him that Nagisa-chan was a miscreant...'

Most of the following week was spent preparing for the Kunugigaoka Junior High culture festival. During the festival, Class A were always given the larger budget, whilst Class E were stuck with a measly 1,000 yen. (T/L Note: To get yen to dollars, divide it by 100 for a rough estimation) They decided to go with an acorn flour ramen. They'd buy the noodles and spices, pick the herbs, and grind the acorns into flour. Furthermore, they'd use the fact they were on a mountain to their advantage, they'd take the customers order at the bottom, and by the time they reached the top, the food would be ready for them. 

 Nagisa's job was to serve the tables, and although he wasn't pleased about it, he would do it. He would never suspect Yuuji Nirota to turn up though!

On the first day of the festival, all different people came along, students, previously hired assassins, parents, friends, distant relatives etc. But however well Class E did, Class A would always do better. They even had a sponsor, an idol group, and two hired comedians! But none were to expect Yuuji Nirota to arrive at their mountain restaurant.

"Nagisa-chan!" Nagisa froze. He knew that voice, and only one person he knew called his name him with the '-chan' suffix. It was Yuuji Nirota. Pretending not to notice, Nagisa walked calmly back into the makeshift kitchen (A.K.A the classroom), and called out of the window. "Yuuji-kun! I'll be with you in a sec!" 'Shit! Why'd he have to come here? How am I gonna pass off as a girl without a skirt?' At that second he felt his trousers go down, and a piece of material replace them. Behind him, Rio Nakamura chanted "The male role doesn't suit you Na-gi-sa-chan!"

"I'm glad I got to see you again Nagisa-chan! Not only that, but you requested to speak with and serve me privately!" 'Yeah because I didn't want anyone else I knew to see me like this...'  "I want to tell you som-" Nagisa interrupted Yuuji by asking how he found hi- er.. her. Recounting his tale, Yuuji looked straight into the deep eyes of sapphire, his love was listening carefully and attentively, to every word he had to say! As he professed his love, Nagisa turned a deep shade of magenta. He, (Nagisa) would never have thought his first confession would be from a guy. A sense of conflicting emotions grabbed at him throughout his mind. A call to earth woke him up. "Nagisa-chan? Nagisa-chan? Are you alright? You zoned out for a bit. I said 'I love you' do you love me?" Nagisa didn't know what to say. 'No. I can't. I'm not a girl. I'm a boy.' "Erm... I- er..." 'No. Just say no.' Nagisa flushed even deeper, if that was possible. "Yes." 'Fuck.'

Yuuji's face lit up with joy. "I'll transfer here then!" He said with a grin. "Wha- No! You can't, 'cause.. er... Class 3-E is for miscreants and people with bad grades, even if you were to transfer here, we'd be in different classes for we'r- your much more intelligent than I am." Nagisa said. 'Yes that should work.' "No biggie. I'll just kick the chair or write on the principal's desk. He'll send me here in no time." Yuuji replied, with the air of a sense of triumph about him. 'Well that plan sucked' "Okay, but only if you're sure." This was Nagisa's last line of defence, if it didn't work out he'd have to wear a skirt all the time... And that was NOT happening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

Nagisa woke up that June morning and sighed. Sighed at what you may ask? At the girl's uniform spread out across the chair. 'Another day, another dollar. Ne?' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I'll post more and will definitely do a flashback later on, but for now, please comment, give me ideas, etc etc. Reviews are most welcome!

'-chan' = Female suffix

'-kun' = Male suffix

For anime only watchers, most of what I've written actually happens later on in the manga! I can't wait for the next season of Assassination Classroom!

Girl Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें