CNA(part 3)

I am a certified nursing assistant. If anyone of you need help on a daily basics I'm here for you just give me a call.

I make $14 + bucks a week as a nursing assistant. Some females claims to make $100k a year as a certified nursing assistant. I call bull crap but that's just me. Nursing homes and home health is where the money is at I make $2.00 more than a nursing assistant at the hospital. I love when my children tell me how proud they're of me. I think its ridiculous that I am a certified nursing assistant and I make $14hr. And now people at McDonald's will be making $17/hr.

I always tell people who want to take up nursing assistant that they'll love it. And I am a nursing assistant and had benefits and I make away more serving. I'm so blessed. First day of nursing assistant and I learned how to make a bed. I'm a nursing assistant at an old folks center. They make appointments and we show up like what you need.

Choosing to be a nursing assistant to prep me for my future as a nurse has been the best and the worse decision of my life. But it's all worth it. My future vision of nursing and care assistant workforce is likely to inc, use an enhanced role in the community.

Blessed to do something that I love. Pursing a career as a certified nursing assistant has a brighter future, as compared to other sectors. Being a medical assistant opens career pathways. After getting experience in the health care industry.