Night fall is the wolf's time to hunt and the demise of a wolf

I was in a "club" I should say I mean that's what we call it but in reality is was a demon gathering it was me and a few others our president is the next in line ruler of her home and then there's me in a game of chess I'm a rook with a girl with silver hair and golden eyes she has unimaginable strength but I'm way stronger than her and the queen she has black hair and yellow eyes the president put me in the rook spot for some reason but I was a back up if we started to lose a fight then she unleashed me I was a fire demon that is a force to be reckoned with I'm Clayton but no one knows my real name so they call me demon wolf my specialty is speed,strength,agility,magic,and more I could go on and on but what I where is a black shirt and pants and combat boots I where a trench coat with the hood on and I where a bandana that covers my hangs the hood covers my ears and the trench coat itself covers my tail but I can cover them up with magic I can summon them when I want but due to my demonic wolf abilities I have advanced hearing and smell and also sight on top of my demonic abilities I'm unstoppable my main weapon of choice is a gun blade (picture above) it's a vary powerful weapon but I rarely use it but I don't get to cocky tho our presidents name is reias the queen I mentioned her name is akeno the other rook her name is koneko she's the silent one the knight his name is yuuno all for now tho but something has got the others worked up on one guy they say he has a ancient gear it's weird but I know it's true but I'm not permitted to say anything and I'm a man of my word anyway my hair is jet black and my eyes can turn into demonic slits when I want but they are red Crimson red but anyway enough with the descriptions.
I was walking down the road with yuuno and reias and the others we always hanged out in our club room and we were also checking out the guy they saw has the ancient gear "demon wolf do you sense any energy within him"asked reias" yea I do but its feint"I said in my usual deep and emotionless voice.i don't usually go outside in the day I'm a night kind of person a person who prefers night over day all of a sudden I sensed something "fallen angel"I said "where I don't sense it"said yuuno "it's that black haired girl approaching our target shall I follow them"I said "no I will"said reias as she left and the rest of us walked back to the club room and we waited and all of a sudden I was summoned to help someone and it was our target and the fallen angel "you know it's not classy of a girl to wear skimpy clothing like that"I said as my hand engulfed in flames "oh shit it's demon wolf"she said worried and I murmured words "wolfs howl"I said as I breathed fire while howling and she was engulfed in flames and she was burned and she fell"I got to do business somewhere else"she said as she flew away and I murmured more words "healing fire"I said as green flames surrounded our target and I healed him and I also helped him and brought him back as a demon and I teleported him home and teleported back to our base slash club room I don't have a home so I stay there I went to the couch and slept the next day in the morning we got our target and brought him to the club room and I stood in the shadows because I'm a wolf I stick to the shadows like a assassin in the night anyway he was introduced to everyone except me everyone thought I was gone on patrol but in reality I didn't want him to know me and my skill until we can fully trust him I'm a hard guy to handle because I'm always on edge I was on the streets for most of my life until I died of starvation my true parents died and I was left on the streets until I was eight years old when I died and I cursed the world I cursed everyone in it for not bringing me in and taking care of me loving me giving me food only one person ever showed me even an once of kindness and that was our president when I was seven she saw me in the ally laying there suffering and she brought her parents to me and I begged them to help me but they didn't she begged them to help me at least give me food to live off of but she was grabbed away from me and she looked back at me until she wasn't able to and I sensed her hurt for me another time the queen she did the same but she put up more of a fight and her parents dragged her away the other rook gave me food without her parents knowing for a long time maybe a month or two until she was caught and was told to never see me again yuuno did the same but by the two month mark he was caught and he moved away to make sure he never saw me again but I guess they moved back anyway no one remembered me and I would like it to stay that way but I guess fate had another idea when our president brought it up the next day "demon wolf did you ever see a starving boy when you were little"she asked "no"I said simply "weird everyone else seemed to see or hear about the starving boy on the streets"she said as she put the pieces together and snapped her fingers "your the starving boy!!!"she said as I got up and left but they chased me "how did you live they said you died they found your body"she said as she chased me and I dashed away so fast she couldn't keep track of where I went I went to where I suffered for eight years in that alleyway I sat and thought of my years of suffering only living off of the food my friends brought me until they were caught and then finally my demise after about two hours I finally went back.and reias gently asked questions "demon wolf how are you here we all heard you died did our parents lie about you dying so we didn't go and help you???"she asked "no I did die I'm a full fledged demon I was reborn as a demon and I cursed those who didn't help me in my time of need when I was suffering alone and cold"I said "so your goal in life is to protect us???" Said koneko "yes that's my only goal is to protect those who showed me any sort of the things I missed out on in my previous life"I said sadly "what's that???"asked reias "love,care,and happiness"I said sadly "no one but us ever showed you any form of kindness....ever???"asked reias "no they all ignored my pleads for help or for any food only you few have ever shown me any form of kindness ever and I cursed those who didn't those who let me suffer alone and cold without food"I said sadly as I remembered those cold nights and dreadful days without food and water I would have to steal water to even live and not die of starvation I had to steal to survive to survive as long as I did and now I'm having to explain myself to my new friends how I'm alive "there now you know now leave me alone"I said as I walked away ignoring everyone as I went to the park I sensed I was going followed by a fallen angel so I readied myself all of a sudden a girl with raven wings and boots flew over me and I stood there "well hello there demon wolf"she said "do I know you"I asked unamused "no but you will once I kill you"she said "and how will you do that"I asked "I will kill you with darks mortal enemy....light"she said as she pulled a gun and shot my I dodged it and murmured words and snapped my fingers "burn"I said as she was engulfed in flames and I raised my hands to make the fire grow but in her pain she was able to shoot again and this one hit me "shit" I thought as I lowered my hands to cover my wound but I quickly drew my sword and shot a incinerate round and killed but before she died she explained what will happen to me "you....w...will slowly...turn to ash the bullet was laced with light so you will burn from the inside out I'll meet you in hell"she said as she died "fuck"I said as I angrily walked home I didn't tell anyone I covered my wound and told no one especially not the new guy "we got a important mission from headmaster there was a servant that killed her master to gain freedom"said koneko as we all nodded.
Once there we searched "I sense her she's nearby"I said "who is that guy reias"asked issei the new guy "he's demon wolf our strongest member his main element is hell fire or just regular fire but his fire is so hot it will melt you within a couple minutes no one has seen him and lived to tell the tale they all died by his hand even I nearly died fighting him but I knew something was holding him back as we fought and I found that out yesterday"she said as something came around the corner and I walked to the back and let everyone else fight I lifted my shirt to see a grey patch where the bullet went into my body I couldn't dig it out my hands would burn at the touch of the bullet I put down my shirt and resumed watching the fight "clay your up"she said as I walked to the front "you are one ugly mother fucker"I said as I murmured some words and shouted "wolves howl!!!"I said as I howled and fire shot out of my mouth burning the servant and she was nothing but ash and I put down my hood and mask and summoned my ears,tail,and eyes and they all looked shocked "now you know what demon I am"I said no one knew what type of demon I was I kept quite of everything concerning me I was a big mystery no one knew anything about me or my current status of me dying from the inside out I slowly walked away until a hand stopped me "clay is there anything else you would like to tell us"asked reias "no"I said simply as I my ears,tail and eyes disappeared well my eyes went back to their normal red and I walked away and I teleported in a ball of flame.
--Reias POV--
I felt there was something wrong with demon wolf and it wasn't about us digging into his past like we did but it may have been it was a little uncalled for we should have just let it go but I felt it was something greater and I felt something some weird aura around him and I felt it was pain I followed him and I saw him lift his shirt and look at something and I heard him murmur"shit" as he gripped his stomach and walked on "reias I know your there"he said as he turned around and I walked out and he engulfed his hand in flames "what do you want"he said angrily as the hand engulfed bigger and hotter "demon wolf what's the matter your acting off and what's with your stomach"I asked as he looked angrier and the flames grew so hot I had to back up "clay I don't want to hurt you I want to help like I couldn't all those years ago I want to make up for that I want to help you"I said sadly "you can't help me there's nothing you can do for me "he said sadly as the flames went away and I embraced him and he winced in pain and I lifted his shirt and saw a horrifying sight a large grey patch and a hole in the middle and the grey patch was growing "I will last about a week until my demise don't tell anyone got it if you want to help me then you will not even bring this up"demon said firmly as I slowly nodded sadly as flames surrounded him and engulfed him and he disappeared from sight and I walked back home and I saw demon wolf asleep on the couch everyone else was there to being quite for demon wolf so he can sleep koneko was reading on the floor leaning against the couch demon wolf was sleeping on everyone else was quietly chatting but the whole night I was worried about demon wolf sometime in the night demon gripped his stomach in pain and everyone grew curious and koneko tried to lift his shirt to try and take a peek through the years he's known her she has grown close to him almost like he was her brother Anyway before she could see I stopped her "don't he's fine he's just dreaming of something"I lied as she continued reading and I saw him grip his stomach again but no one did anything the next morning he got up and he went into another room and I saw him left he's shirt and I saw him apply healing fire and I walked in "healing fire will slow down the process"he said "what process"asked a voice behind us he quickly put down his shirt and turned around to see koneko "nothing"he said "well it has to be something what process"she said as clay sadly sighed and lifted his shirt to show her his scar and his wound"w..w..what is that???"she said utterly shocked "it's the after math of a holy bullet a bullet laced with light it's destroying me from the inside out"I said sadly as I saw everyone come in and see him "everyone in dying as of now you healing will only slow the process I will only last the rest of the week today is Wednesday am I correct"I asked "so that means you will only last till Sunday"said koneko "yes sadly"he said as koneko embraced him and he winced and hugged back " I don't want you to dye clay I consider you my brother I never had I helped you all those years ago let me help you again"she said sadly "no if you touch that bullet it will burn you and it will hurt like hell"he said sternly "at least let me try"she said as he sighed "fine don't say I didn't warn you"he said as she reached inside clays wound and grabbed the bullet but instantly retracted her and gripping it in pain "see no one can withstand such pain not even me"he said sadly as he reached in and grabbed the bullet and dragged it out and dropped it instantly on the floor "it's to late the light is already inside me burning my body from the inside out "he said sadly as he crushed the bullet with his foot and sat down on the couch as he gripped his stomach in pain "grrrrg"he winced as she let go but he instantly grabbed her and hugged her and he let her go and walked over to me and hugged me Tina's I gently embraced him to I let him go and he had a pained look on his face and it was hard to endure and it's only been a day since we found out about what happened two days ago and we only have the rest of the week with him before he dies it's dreadful even for him he walked out of the house and to the park I followed him and he sat at a bench and watched people go by "people have a long life while I'm burning from the inside out"he said with a sigh and he saw a little girl get hurt and get a scrape on her leg and he walked over to her and kneel down to her and murmured some words and say"healing fire"and placed his hands on her scrape and the wound healed "there you go little one life is a precious thing live your life to the fullest don't go and cry about the little things embrace your life for what it is no run along I think I hear your mother calling you"he said as the little girl smiled big "thank you mister your a vary kind person"she said as she ran off to her mother and told her everything he said to her and what the mother said made me smile she said "well then he is a vary wise man because he is right"she said as they walked away from the park "I know you've been following me reias come out"he said as I stepped out of the shadows and smiled at him" that was vary kind of you demon"I said as he nodded "I couldn't just leave her to cry alone hoping someone will hear much like I cited hoping someone would help me I have her what I dreamed for...."he said as e stopped mid sentence "what???"I asked "hope..."he said as he walked away slowly.