He slowly starts running his fingers through my hair.

"Is your arm feeling any better? Do your stitches hurt?" He asks softly.

"My arm's fine and no," I respond. "How bad do your ribs hurt?"

He releases a breath through his nose. "Not bad. It just feels like a massive bruise."

"I feel so terrible, Harry. I still do. I should've been in the Philippines and Dubai."

"Don't start beating yourself up about that again. There was absolutely nothing you could've done. Your fans love you unconditionally."

Just thinking about it haunts me. About what must've been running through their minds when they heard that their shows were cancelled.

"They're all just worried, Jessy. Trust me. The media just keeps replaying crappy videos people took after the accident and seeing you like that doesn't make the fans feel any better," he adds.

Crap, there was a video out there of me hanging outside of an SUV all bloody and banged up? Is that even legal?

Who was I kidding? The media doesn't care.

"I don't think I can go back to Washington with you," Harry speaks again suddenly after a few minutes of silence.

I open my eyes. I guess part of me just assumed he'd go with me. I guess he wanted to do other things. I didn't mind, but it's just that I'd miss him a lot.

"Oh, that's okay," I assure him. The boy was allowed to see his family. I wanted him to see his family.

"But if you're still having those really bad headaches, I don't want to leave you alone..."

"Go see your family, Harry. I'm fine. I think Julia might even be home. Maybe I could go see her dorm, too," I suggest lightly.

Hell, maybe I could go and see one of her volleyball games or tournaments.

"Okay...it's just my mum. She heard about the accident of course, and couldn't fly over here because of her passport or something so she wants me home."

"No, I know. Just make sure you tell her that I said hi."

I readjust my sling on my arm and lean my head more into Harry's chest. I wanted to sleep until I was discharged. I was going to be bored out of my mind if all I did was lay in bed.

I felt his chin rest on top of my head.

"How do you smell so good, even though you haven't taken a proper shower in two days?" Harry asks me.

I giggle and apparently it rattled his chest too much because he winced.

"Oops, sorry," I say quickly, moving away slightly. "I do not smell good Harry. Matter of fact, I don't know how you can stand being so close to me. I feel disgusting."

"Don't make me laugh, Jessy," he struggles saying while giving a short laugh and then groan.

I closed my eyes again and held onto the fabric of his t-shirt.

•••

"Well, I'll be damned."

"Okay, you need to shut up."

"But, aw, like two little peas in a pod."

"I swear if you wake them up..."

I was suddenly aware of where I was even with my eyes closed. I was completely curled against Harry and he had both of his arms on me or around me in someway. His scent surrounded me and even though I felt well rested, I wished I could fall back asleep.