Bluestar in StarClan

Bluestar trotted beside her mate Oakheart. She recognised many familiar faces as she looked. Among the StarClan cats, she noticed Moonflower, Stormtail and Snowfur. They looked younger than Bluestar remembered.

"Bluestar!" Snowfur began dashing to her sister, pushing past cats. Mumblefoot let out a yowl as Snowfur stepped on his tail.

"Sorry, Mumblefoot!" the white she-cat called over her shoulder.

"It's good to see you again," Bluestar mewed.

"It's good to see you too. Come over to Moonflower! She'd like to see you." In a heartbeat Snowfur went racing off. Bluestar raced after her sister. Stormtail looked at Bluestar.

"I'm sorry I didn't pay much attention to you and Snowfur," he mewed to the blue-grey she-cat.

"It's okay," Bluestar said.

"Hello, Bluestar," Moonflower greeted with warmth in her eyes. Bluestar returned her mother's greeting. She was glad to be reunited with her friends and kin in StarClan. Her ears twitched.

"Hey, my tail isn't moss or something to play with!" Yellowfang retorted as Badgerkit and Mosskit kept leaping playfully onto the former medicine cat's tail. Spottedleaf let out a mrrow of laughter. Yellowfang lashed her tail in fury, her pelt bristling. "I said stop!" Mosskit and Badgerkit stopped, staring up at the grey she-cat. They then slowly walked away.

"Kits will be kits," Spottedleaf mewed to the medicine cat. Yellowfang nodded, all of a sudden remembering about Brokenstar. Redtail trotted over to the two and Bluestar turned her head away.

"I'm going to see Oakheart," she mewed to her kin. Moonflower blinked.

"Again? Well, okay, then. Just remember to come and see me!" she said. Bluestar nodded and walked away. Oakheart was sitting by a river, looking in. He swiped his paws in the water, flicking a fish out. The fish landed at the RiverClan tom's paws and he killed it with a killing blow.

"That was a good catch," Bluestar praised and Oakheart turned.

"Thanks," he purred. "Just wait until you start catching fish."

"I don't eat fish, remember?"

"Yeah, but you can always try. You haven't even lived until you try fish!" Oakheart pushed the fish over to Bluestar. Bluestar looked down at it and took a nibble out of it. Her eyes brightened.

"It tastes better than I thought," she mewed as she raised her head.

"Catching fish now, eh, Bluestar?" Bluestar turned and noticed Thrushpelt.

"Not really, Thrushpelt. I was just trying it," she replied.

"The whole of StarClan will be seeing you catching fish next!" the sandy-grey warrior said.

"Maybe she will," Oakheart mewed, and Bluestar gave a nod.