"Yah,Taeminnie why are you hiding there.
Come here." - Minho said.

I suppose Minho would start teasing me again.I heaved out a sigh as I transferred to the front of the round table and brought my drink with me.

My neck would be aching from facing Minho then watching back Naeun. Jonghyun hyung seemed really thirsty even he drank my drink as well.

As the song went to its "point dance" which was the hip dance Minho and Onew hyung was starting to dance the song too. Jonghyun suddenly choked spilled some of his drink at the sight of them. We all laughed hard. I bowed my head down.My members really are crazy, no doubt about that.

Naeun started singing with her part.I quickly turned to get a look on her.

"Taemin, have you got her number?"

Argh.I can't watch with them here.I only had this one glance of her singing and they're going to ask me questions when its her turn to sing. Argh,so frustrating.

I turned to face Minho with my normal poker face.Maybe he would say that I was too eager to watch Naeun even thought I really was. 

"Yes, I already have. It's been a long time that I had her number."

The hyungs seemed surprise.Especially Onew and Key.They were curious how someone like me would be able to get an impenetrable girl's number.

"So how did you get her number? I heard she was very impenetrable."- Suho asked.

"Yes,she was. . ."- I said, I could smile just remembering it. "I thought I won't be able to have her number.I took a polaroid photo and wrote my number at the back."- I added.

"Why? Couldn't you say that you wanted her number?"- Onew asked.

"Actually, I always wanted to ask her number by the end of each filming  but it was so hard.She seemed embarrassed about a lot of things.

The words were just in my mouth, I just thought of making it a little different so I took the photo and gave it to her."- I explained.

" So when did she contact you?"- Minho asked.

The hyungs really had so many questions. They couldn't believe that I was capable of doing stuff.

"By the next morning."- I said and their eyes soon widened. I could manage a good laugh with their reaction.

"Really? She contacted you the next morning? At once?"- Jonghyun exclaimed as if he didn't believe.

"Yes, she did! She sent me a text and I called. I know she would be too shy to call even if she wanted to."- I explained again.

By that,the hyungs simply nodded their heads. Finally, they shut their questions as they all went back to watching Apink.What a relief. The moment I returned to watching it, I was just on time for Naeun's turn. 

She really was charming and cute. I thought to myself. She did some hand gestures and pointed towards my way.I seemed flustered with it, I simply scratched my head and felt that my cheekbones began to rise to the heavens.

Their vocals were all cute .Eunji had a powerful voice. Her voice gave me goosebumps. Her face showed no hardship while singing a high note. Just effortless. Jonghyun hyung seemed surprised by this.

"Yah,how does she do it? Smiling and singing a high tone at the same time?"- He asked.

"I don't know,ask her. She's the only one who sings like that."- I replied.

He quickly imitated the way Eunji smiled and sang. He looked really crazy but Eunji was indeed impressive.

Soon enough Apink was done.The crowds cheer began to roar for them once more.
 I remembered their comeback stage suddenly, I had so much hardship watching their performance.

By that time I was throwing my tantrums finding ways to watch them while in Japan.I just wanted to see if she had her bracelet on. The hyungs and manager even lend me their phones for my convenience.

Missing her performance was a no-no to me too.

Author's note;

Hey guys, thanks for reading. The conversations I had here were somehow related to the video of SHINee watching Apink.Jonghyun's reaction and the polaroid photo looks really true. Connecting stuff makes them surreal. Haha. Hope you guys continue to read.Leave me a comment or what. Thanks.

Btw there's another vid on youtube about this performance it was focused on son na eun's and more closed up reaction of Lee Taemin.Check it out if you want to.