Chapter 1

*****So this is a story I had posted on Fan Fiction . net.  Over the past two months I have been editing, rewriting, and adding things to it.  So far I have 13 of 25 chapters done.  It isn't finished yet there will be more than 25 chapters that's for sure.  Please remember to vote and leave a comment if you would be so kind.  And if you find any mistakes please feel free to point them out to me so I can correct them*****

*****This is a short chapter*****

Author's POV.

When Ana was younger she would spend a lot of time with her best friend Kate. Ana and Kate would spend every weekend at each other's house, and on the weekday they would go to school together they were in all the same classes.

As years went by they even found themselves going to the same high school as well. The two of them couldn't be happier. Well on their first day of high school after getting off the bus, right when Ana was about to take her first step on to the street a car came rushing by with its music blasting.

If it wasn't for Kate grabbing Ana's backpack at that moment, Ana might have ended up in the hospital that morning. Once Ana was able to catch her breath Kate took Ana's hand and walked to the front door of the school.

That's when Kate turned her head and seen the same car that almost hit Ana parked in one of the student parking spots. Well, Kate wasn't going to let this person get away with almost killing her best friend.

So Kate took Ana by the hand and waited for the person to get out of the car. Kate and Ana both stood there waiting. It seemed like forever until the person got out of their car, right when Ana started telling Kate to forget about it the person in the car got out and started walking to the where Ana and Kate stood. That's when all hell broke loose.

"Hey Ass Hole!" Kate shouted at the man walking towards them. The man turned to look behind him to see if she was talking to someone else and not him.

"Excuse me, did you just call me an Ass Hole little girl" His face was stunned, how often does a girl Kate's age uses the word Ass Hole.

"Yeah I did, and do you want to know why I called you an ass hole?"

"Please by all means enlighten me," He tells her.

"You almost hit my best friend when she was getting off the bus with your car, don't you look where you are going and see that a bus was letting off students," Kate yells at him.

It's then when Kate notices that Ana had slowly walked away, she didn't know where Ana went.

"Well I'm truly sorry, and where is this so called friend of yours that I almost hit?" He asked with a smirk. He believes that Kate was just pulling his leg to get a chance to talk to him.

"Ana" Kate said looking around. "Ana where are you?" Kate looked at the man who was standing in front of her; clearly he was enjoying this because he let out a small chuckle. "Wait here, I'm going to find Ana and then when I do I want you to tell her that you're sorry"

"Wait you want me to apologize to her? Listen little girl clearly you don't know who I am, I don't have time for this petty bullshit. I have a class to get to in about five minutes"

"Just give me a damn minute would you. And you better believe I will make you apologize to her. You know what, come with me" Kate tells him, than grabs his hand taking him with her to go and find Ana.

Walking towards the front door Kate could see the back of Ana's head. She was sitting on the front steps with her headphones in her ears listening to music. Kate reached her hand out and tapped Ana on the shoulder to get her attention. Ana looked up to see Kate and the man that almost hit her with his car. Biting her lip Ana stood up and faced him.

"This is Ana" Kate pointed. "She is the one you almost hit with your fucking car, and I do believe you owe her an apology," Kate said to him.

Ana just stood there looking at him, she couldn't believe Kate was doing this. She also could believe the man standing in front of her either. He looked to be a gift from the heavens. He was gorgeous.