Chapter 6

Alice POV

Two hundred years. Two hundred years since we left Bella. I regret it every day. We did come to her funeral. She was murdered, I had seen it. Her neck had been snapped. She died two months after we left her. We never found out who the murderer were. We never were the same after she died. Edward married Tanya. She thought that he loved her but Tanya was just a comfort, just a rebound girl.

We were in Italy because we meet a new breed of vampires just a week ago. We would meet Aro, Caius and Marcus. I really didn't want to but according to Carlisle it was our duty. Volterra was the same. We walked into the castle. A guard escorted us to the throne room. Surprisingly there was 16 thrones instead of three. But only 14 sat at their thrones. And they looked... Human. Smelled human too. Two of them had a heart beat. They dressed in 1800's clothes. They looked very powerful, even they looked human.

"Who's this?" A man with british accent asked, he sat next to a blonde girl.

"The Cullen coven my lord. They are the cold ones." The guard said.

"The cold ones..." A man in a suit said and looked a bit surprised. Next to him was a woman who looked exactly like the one next to a man with sandy blonde hair.

"The Cullens." A blonde hissed with hate.

"We are sorry for being late." A man's voice said. He had jet black hair and blue eyes.

"No worries dear brother." A man said with a strict face. How come that I didn't see them? Why are they on the throne?

"Sister! Have been hunting?" The man with sandy blond hair asked. I gasped it was Bella! But she had a heart beat! She looked so alive. Healthy.

"Oh yes dear Steffy have you seen Jenna? Renee is looking for her." Reene? But she's dead.

"Yes I've seen her, she's with Henry, don't call me Steffy Isabella." He said with a smirk. Bella pointed at Stefan.

"You. Me. Outside. One hour." She said and sat down at her thrown next to the man with blue eyes.

"I think you need to eat some extra bunnies brother." A man said with british accent and blonde almost brown hair said. He growled at his brother. Was he also a 'vegetarian'?

"Is this the Cullens you spoke of mother?" A girl asked. She was more stunning than Rosalie. Compared to her, Rose was like a plain canaves. All of them were beautiful. All had fashion taste. Bella had a gold dress with a v neck, wide arms and a golden necklace. Her brown hair was in a half updo. She looked stunning.

"Yes." A woman said, she had a heart beat. How can that woman be her mother?

"The mistake." A man hissed.

"More like experiment." Bella said.

"What are you saying?" Rosalie hissed.

"A man, became jealous at our immortality, he asked a witch to make him into a vampire. She did, but they forgot the Patrova dubblegänger. So they became all sparkly and their pathetic powers doesn't work at us." The man with jet black hair said.

"Who are you?" Carlisle asked.

"We are the Mikelsons. The mother, Esther is the original witch. She's married to Mikel. Who have four biocoal children. Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn and he is the hybrids Niklaus, son of a werewolf. They are the first vampires. Katarina and Elena are dubblegängers. Bonnie is a powerful witch. Tyler is a hybrid as well, Stefan Salvatore is with Elena. Tyler is with Rebekah, Klaus are married to Caroline, Bonnie is married to vampire slayer Jeremy. Kat is married to Elijah. And Damon and I are married. And oh I'm the most powerful witch ever existed." Bella said. I was shocked. Edward was growling at Damon. In a flash Klaus had his hand around Edwards neck. His eyes blood red and veins showing under his eyes.