Chapter four

On the way to Bella's house we told her about our breed of vampire. We stoped at her house. She was 18 so she could move to Mystic falls if she wanted to. She walked into the house, so did Elena and Bonnie.

"Oh right! Damon, welcome into my house." I smiled and kissed her cheek, as I walked into her house.

"Haha very funny Izzy." Stefan said sarcastically.

"Stefan come in." She said. I helped her pack. For a girl she didn't have so much things. She wrote a note for her dad. She said that he'll understand. Then we all squeezed ourselves into my Camero. We all had our bonding time. We told her about the originals and about Katherine. And about witches and compulsion.

"Bonnie why were you so shocked when you knew my last name?" Bella asked.

"Well there is a... Well legend that is passed down into the Bennet family only, that the most powerful witch in time will arise in the 21th century. Her name is Isabella Marie Swan."

"What? I'm not a witch." Bella said. I took her hand calming her.

"Errr, well to trigger your witch part, well... Um the power is to big, to great to be in a mortal body. It have to be in a immortal body. To trigger your witch part you have to become a vampire." What!? I mean, what the hell?!!? She was the most powerful witch ever?!

"Meh, I can be a vampire. Besides we need to have another witch to protect ourselves against Klaus." I kissed her head. I knew I was selfish, but I wanted her forever. And I could help her. Help her control her thirst.

"I can turn her." I said. She nodded and smiled. She wanted to become a vampire.

"Uh, so just like that you decide that Bella, my new best friend will become a vampire?" Elena asked. Bella shrugged.

"So... The Volturi..." She said. Oh yeah told her about that.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. The Voultrie is actually controlled by the originals." Stefan said.

"Okay..."

"And we are immune to people like your ex sister Alice. But mental attacks still hurts like hell." I said, remembered a vampire that made me stab myself. He's dead.

"Oh Bonnie can you teach me spells and witchy things?" Bella asked.

"Sure." Then we talked and talked. It felt nice... It felt like we were a family. Soon Bella fell asleep on my shoulder. Today was the day I found my angel.