~THE BALL~ part 5

Esther: *stands lonely*

Elladan: *smiles* hey! Why are beautiful lady like you standing here alone?

Esther: *blushes* well...I don't have a companion to this ball.

Elladan: *drops jaw* You don't have a ball date :00

Esther: *blushes sadly* well yes...

Elladan: whew I thought that I am the only one that don't have a date :D

Esther: really? *smiles*

Elladan: well yeah :D well will you make a honour for dancing with me? *smiles hopelessly*

***

Elrohir&Livia: *stalks throught the binoculars*

Livia: OMG I can't believe 0_o

Elrohir: *eats papcorn* me either 0_o

Livia: hey what are you doing here?! Get your butt back to Layla.

Elrohir: k, k...

***

Esther: of course, you look so nice today :)

Elladan: well thank you :D but you look the most pretty of all *winks*

Esther: *blushes* shut uuup :D

***

Elladan&Esther: *dances like proffesionals*

Everybody: °_° I SHIP THEM

Gandalf: Ohh I danced like they are, when I was a bit younger.

Treebeard: What are you talking about, child? It's never too late to dance and show your feelings.

Gandalf: ahh, Treebeard, you are experienced, right? *winks winks*

Treebeard: Oh staph it *blushes!

*The slow song starts playing, all of the fangirls are dancing with their boys, except for Legolas and Livia, who are playing hide&seek between dancing couples*

Elladan: *dancing* hmm Esther, I was thinking...

Esther: yeah?

Elladan: would you go on a date with me? *hopeee*

Esther: Of co-...hey who are touching my butt?!!

Livia: sorry I was just hiding fron Legol-...

Legolas: AHA HERE YOU ARE

Livia: BUT YOU WILL NEVER GONNA CATCH MEH!! *runs away giggling but crashes into Thranduil*

Legolas: THAT'S RIGHT HOLD HER FATHER

Thranduil: stop it kids!! It's starting!!

Elrond: hello everybody! Thank you for attending this small ball, I hope that you like it *smiles*. Now it's time to announce the ball's king and queen!

Everybody claps...

Elrond: to announce our winners, we will ask for our fabulous Thranduil, the king of the previous ball.

Everybody claps as Thranduil climbs on the stage

Thranduil: *smiles* and the winner is

Gandalf: *drum roll*

Fangirls: *crosses fingers* please please please please me and my preciuos please

Thranduil:...The king of the ball is....SARUMAN THE WHITE!!! CONGRATULATIONS SARUMAN!!!

Everybody little bit dissapointed but still claping...

Saruman: *gets teary and climbs on the stage, then shakes hands with Thranduil and stands next to Elrond.*

Thranduil: ...and the queen of the ball is...

Gandalf: *drum roll*

Thranduil: could you please stop?!

Gandalf: nope :> *drum roll*

Thranduil: ahh...and the queen of the ball is...SAURON THE EVIL!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sauron: me?!!! OMG!!!! THAT'S RIGHT LOSERS I AM THE QUEEN OF THE BALL!!!! *cries happily*

Thranduil: time for the crowns!! Smeagol!

Smeagol: *brings and puts the crowns on their heads*

Thranduil: CONGRATULATIONS SARUMAN THE WHITE AND SAURON THE EVIL!! CHEERS!!

Everybody claps...

Gollum: AND NOW LET'S GO PARTY LIKE WE JUST TURNED 1021!!!

Yeah, and everybody danced, and blushed, and kissed, and laughed, and just had the time of their lives.

____________________________________
Sooo yeah!!! This is the end of the ball!!! Hope that you liked :D I was sick while writing this so sorry if this is boring!