"Fine," he mumbled, flustered.

She grinned before turning around, his hand laced with hers as she lead him toward the dance floor. As soon as they were in the midst of other party goers, his arms were wrapped around her waist tightly as she allowed her hips to sway along to the music, pressed up against him.

Her mind traced back to the events of a few months ago, about how Peter wanted her to help him kill Scott. As far as she knew, she had no contact whatsoever with Peter from there on out. In fact, she wanted to call him on his bluff. That was she wouldn't have that thought pressing in the back of her mind. But was it really a bluff? Would he kill her mother all for a bluff?

Besides, she was sure that even if he did come through with it, Foster would have a plan of action. She wasn't necessarily what she would do to prevent any of this from happening, but Foster was determined to keep both her father and Scott safe, out of harm's way. But until then, she was going to continue pushing the thought away from her mind.

As of right now though, Foster was more focused on the plan at hand. And the fact that Scott's hand was on her butt, that was a bonus to aforementioned plan. During this plan, Kira, Malia, Scott, and Foster were left on the dance floor while Stiles and Lydia tried to seal a deal with the Calaveras. They were using fifty grand from the Japanese mafia in order to bargain for Derek Hale.

The four were just back up, which was why Foster's forehead was pressed up against Scott's as their bodies brushed up against one another's. Her movement was relaxed and carefree, Scott still rather stiff. She knew he was worried for Stiles, Lydia, and Derek, but Foster was determined to loosen him up a bit.

Which was why she lowered her body slightly, dancing around his body in a manner which would surely turn him on somewhat. Her breasts were grazing his body as she slowly came up, soon tangling her hand in his hair.

She watched as heat rose on his cheeks once again, the alpha biting down on his lip nervously as he pulled her closer to him. Foster was always the one taking control in situations like this, he realized it was time for him to man up for once.

Things were beginning to change between them, Scott knew that. Hell, their relationship was the only thing that had changed back in Beacon Hills.

The aftermath of the Nogitsune left them all in pieces. Foster dealing with her mom, Scott trying to cope from Allison. They were all trying to cope from Allison, and it had yet to work in the slightest. They were still broken by her death, and Aiden's as well.

After his twin had died, Ethan had fled town. Foster had no idea where he was at this point, but she hoped he was happy and okay. Isaac remained to keep himself in constant contact with Foster at all times despite the time zones between them. They have had no sign of Chris after leaving with Isaac, and both the Hales were MIA.

Leaving them in a still calm until now, but Foster would never forget Peter's words. She had a storm coming her way, the front of it was over. But for some reason, she had a feeling the end would be the brunt of it. Whatever was coming their direction was sure to be brutal.

Reluctantly, Scott pulled away from his girlfriend, nodding his head in the direction of a security guard chatting away on his walkie talkie, evacuating from the main crowd.

Foster sighed, voicing, "Do we have to really do things that make us seem Scooby Do and Co?"

He chuckled, assuring, "This will only take a second."

She sighed, nodding before watching as he pushed his way through the crowd and in the man's direction. Foster took a moment before following behind, slipping out of the crowd to watch Scott attack him from behind, rendering the man unconscious.