Day one, Hour Twenty Three

Beware: This is unedited.

chapter one: Day one, Hour twenty three.

Silver

11:37 pm, the old clocked ticked as every second went by, I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair, tonight felt odd like out of the ordinary like something crazy is about to happen. I threw my hair in a bun and I hopped in bed pulling the sunset covers up as I look at the white walls surrounding me, the plainness of the night was killing me. Where's the crickets and frogs that's that chirp outside my window, where's the noisy cars that honk outside my house, where's the sounds or the lights that pear out of Mr. James window he turns on every night as he sleeps.

I brush away the empty feeling, the cold blankets sent shivers up my spine as I pull them over my shoulders, I laid there waiting for alarm to beep its usual annoying voice over at 12 every night by Shawn Lightwell, but oddly the clock strike's 12 and his voice was not there. I waited for something or anything to prove that this is just me being paranoid because i listened to my thoughts or to have a late delay.

But the more I waited the worse it got, the emptiness grew to the point I couldn't stay in my room. I got up and walked down the hallway, the floor creaked under my feet and the air got colder until i made it to my brothers door, I lightly knocked and I heard the shuffling of feet and the door swooped open for me to see my brother Alec's face.

"Sil its twelve in the morning and i'm tried what do you want" his voice was full of annoyance "Alec something's wrong." his body stiffened as I stated looking around the room, "Mom and Dad aren't home yet, Mr. James isn't home yet, The cars aren't running, animals are quite." I said with a serious face as he raised a eyebrow and slammed the door in my face yelling 'goodnight sil' threw the door.

I stomped my foot and walked to the front door, slowly creaking it open and my face whitened in fear at the scene I saw, A scream erupted in my throat and I heard Alec run down the stairs "Sil, What happened are you alrig-" his voice died down as he saw what i was looking at.

cars everywhere, the doors were opened and empty, blood was all over the ground as if it was painted there, the street lights were off and the night was only fulled with my whimpers and the gasping of my brother. I took a step and bolted down the street to my best friend Katie's house that was only thirty maybe forty feet away, I run to the door step out of breath and fear building up my body as I banged on the door.

"Sil what the hell?!" Katie whines as she rubbed her eyes then looked at me, once her vision cleared up she saw the scenery behind me, she covered her mouth with her hand and gasped in shock as she bolted back inside screaming for her parents to come down. we waited. nothing not a peep, so went to check ourselves and when we got to there room the sheets we thrown about and the window was open all the way making the curtains blow in the wind.

"Mom! Dad!" she screamed for the forth time as she searched around their room, I grabbed her hand and pulled her down the stairs, her protest getting worse and worse. Once we were outside the neighbors must have noticed our screams cause everyone was next to the room starring in shock.

but the odd thing was that all the people outside were the kids.

This was the day they stole our parents, this was the day the world changed.