Chapter 28

Abby's P.O.V.

I paced back and forth in my room, when I heard a knock on the window. I look up to find a Pidgey with a Note in it's talons.

I opened the window and took the note... It was from Autumn, and my heart sunk when I read it...

Dear Abby,

I'm sorry that I left without telling you, but I had to leave, and I'm not coming back. I'm a Pokemon Hunter now, and that''s that. And another reason fro me leaving is because, I can't forgive you Rangers for what you did to Jon. He's everything to me, and nothing will ever change that.

Goodbye,

Autumn (A.K.A. International Pokemon Hunter Atua)

I slumped down on my bed, staring at the note. It was true. Autumn DID switch sides! But why? That's a stupid question. TO be with Jon. Why else would she leave her family and friends behind to join the enemy?

I hear the door open and look up to see Summer walk in, Ben right behind her, "What's that Abby?" Summer asked.

I hand the note to her, and she reads it, and drops it afterwards, "So the International Pokemon Hunter was telling the truth! Autumn switched sides after all!" Summer started to shake and started to fall.

"Summer!" Ben exclamed as we caught her.

"She'll be ok Ben. She just fainted." I said.

"I-I-I can't believe that she would..." Summer murmered quietly as she came back to her sences.

I sighed, "Don't worry Summer. We'll get Autumn back. Perhaps there is some way to preswade her to come back. We know that she would never switch if she didn't fall in love with Jon. What if we get Jon to join the Rangers? We could bring him back the the Main Base and ask him to join. If he agrees, Autumn will come back, and we'll have a guide to the International Pokemon Hunters as well! Win win basicly."

We all agreed, and I sent out Cloud. I climbed on her fluffy back, Ben got on his Staraptor's back, and Summer summoned Latias with the guardian sign mode on her styler.

We then flew off to the International Pokemon Hunter base in Unova.