Chapter 2

I sit down in a chair and try to sit still (for the first time in my life). But I'm just SO excited! I can't help but squirm, that is, until Summer threatens to have them choose a different Junior Ranger that can behave themselves and send me back! That shut me up.

Soon, other people come in, and I can tell that two if them aren't even Rangers at all! A a light brown spiked haired teenager with green eyes and a bored look. He comes in with a tall woman with the same green eyes and light brown hair. His sister? Maybe. They look related.

But the rest are Rangers. I can tell. I recognize Top Ranger Opel from the Sinnoh region. She is small for a 13 year old, had short, dark brown hair with blue eyes, and is one of the most well known Top Rangers known among her rank! If they called HER in, then it must be pretty serious!

Coming along with her is her identical twin sister, Jewel. Jewel is only a Junior Ranger because she started two years ago and just graduated last year. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she came along. Those two sisters never leave each other's sides!

Next is the pair from Unova. I can tell instantly it's another sister pair. One has black hair with blue eyes. The other has white hair and red eyes. Though their features were unusually opposite, their face and body shape were exactly the same!

Hoenn comes up next. A girl with blond hair and olive green eyes. The other is a slightly older boy with slick black hair and grey eyes.

Johto. Blue haired and eyes girl with a blond haired golden eyed boy.

Pretty simple. But the Top Ranger from my region isn't here yet!

Everyone is settled and the meeting leader, Murph, calls the meeting to order, "Ok. Roll call. Kanto."

The older girl speaks, " My brother Blue and I aren't Rangers, but we are up for the task ahead."

Blue just rolls his eyes, "No need to make a big speech Daisy!"

Murph clears his throat, "Any how... Unova."

"Fire and Thunder reporting for duty sir!" The two girls said in unison, which was a little creepy!

"Johto."

"Kathryn and I are ready sir!" Said the Junior.

"Sit down Tom!"

"Sinnoh."

"Opel and Jewel, at your service!"

"Hoenn."

"I'm Olive and this is Joey."

"Oblivia."

"Hi Murph!" Summer waves and Murph looks up from the clipboard and smiles.

"Very good. Now, how about Malonia?"

I gulp, "I-I'm Autumn. I'm representing the Junior Rangers. Though my partner seems to be running late though..."

Murph looks back up from his clipboard and raises an eyebrow, "Really? Well, he had better hurry up!"

As if on cue, we hear footsteps behind us! I look and my eyes pop out of my head!

This boy is my age! He has Icy blue hair and eyes! He had a bit of a build in his arms, and that form was so familiar! Because right there, stood the most famous Top Ranger in all of the regions!

Winter