Chapter 4

Winter's P.O.V. (For now)

I sit in my seat, watching Autumn from the corner of my eye. She just keeps looking out the window. I think I got a case of "Love at First Sight"! When I look at Autumn, my face get's red! But she's a Junior Ranger who just graduated a few days ago! And look at me! The most famous Top Ranger in the world! Would she think it would be creepy that I liked her? Plus, I just met her! I think I should keep my feelings a secret untill I know her a little better...

Autumns P.O.V. (For the rest of the chapter)

I can feel Winter's gaze on me. Why is he watching me? Is there something wrong? Do I look funny or something?

I look at him and he instently looks forward, acting like he wasn't watching me.

"Why were you watching me?" I ask.

"I wasn't watching you!" he said in a defencive tone.

I feel a giggle escape my lips, "Sure you weren't!"

He just looks away. I giggle again!

I can feel the helicopter shake, and  know that we just landed.

We exit the helicopter and we walk into a thick forest.

A thick fog blanketed the area and I could hear the helicopter take off, leaving me and Winter alone. I can feel him wrap his arms around me and hold me close.

I squirm to get out of his grip, whe Winter whispers into my ear, "Just play along. If they think of us as just a lost couple, they will let their guards down and we will be able to slip in easier."

I stop squirming and nod slowly. I didn't like this kinda contact, but I could deal with it.

We wandered farther into the woods, the air getting colder. I'm starting to be glad that Winter is holding me so close, because it's REALLY cold!

Then a scent wafts up my nose, "You smell that?" I ask.

Winter nodded, "Yeah. Smells like blood and wet metal!" A scowl flashes his face and leaves as quickly as it came.

We follow the scent and someone jumps in front of us, "Who are you?!" He yells!

I huddle in closer to Winter, trying to look as innosent as I could.

The new guy snarled, "This is the terratory of the International Pokemon Hunters! And I'm bringing you back to my boss! Then Maybe we can figure out what to do with you!"