Six- Friction

Roxas' POV

Axel slides his hand off my leg suddenly. Then he stops kissing me. I'm confused and embarrassed all of a sudden at the realization of what I'm doing and with who. "What are you doing Axel...? I thought you wanted thi-" His lips smash against mine and cut me off. I just go with it because the force knocks me down and I'm laying on my back with Axel straddling me. He looks at me with a sort of animal instinct in his eyes. He brings his lips slowly down to mine and whispers, "You make me feel happy again, Roxas." and he smiles. I smile and blush warmly and smile back at him. Then I decide to take the lead. I grab his face in my hands and forcefully press his lips to mine with passion. Instead of politefully asking for entrance by licking his lips, I bite down on his botton lip soft enough, but hard enough to know I want in. He accepts me almost immediately and I rub my tongue around his mouth slowly enough to make him want more.I finally earn a first moan from him. He pulls away panting and smiles at my authoritative side, "I hate to say this but damn, Roxas. You make me want to make you the alpha of the school with that seductive attitude." He brushes his noseon mone lightly and lovingly.

I smile at his words, "Thanks, Axel. But you make a pretty good alpha. Now.. Where were we?"

"Here."Axel says and with that he strips me of my pants and shirt and does the same to his self. He leaves us only in boxers. I notice his bulge and my own. So does he.

"Please, Axel. I really want you." I beg him as I ache for his touch.

"Patience, Roxy." He smirks at me. I blush.

He slowly moves his body so his head is right above my erection. It's pretty happy to see him considering it seems to have gotten bigger. He looks me in the eyes carefuly, before using his teeth to drag my underwear of. His lips brush my erection as he removes my boxers and I accidentally let out an excited moan. He removes my boxers successfully and quickly removes his. Holy shit he's perfect in every possible way. He smiles at me, "You like what you see?" I nod he lifts my legs to straddle his hips. He positions himself at the entrance of my anus. "Roxas...just a warning. You might be sore for awhile after this. And it'll be painful at first. But I promise the following pleasure makes up for it, okay?"

"Okay."

And he thrusts hard into me, gripping both of my legs and I cry in sudden agony, "AHH! A-AXEL!"

"Shhh it'll feel better soon." Axel calms me and thrusts in and out. And he's right- eventually the pain receeds and the feeling becomes mutually very enjoyable.

"This..This feels amazing." I moan and Axel smiles.

"Yea it does." He agrees happily. He lets out a stronger moan than before, "Roxas I'm going to..."

"It's fine! S-So am I~" I moan back. He lets out a sharl moan and he fills with me liquid. My erection gets relieved and my cum spills everywhere. Oops. Axel pulls out and plops down beside me, laying down as we pant and still sweat. I turn my head to face him and smile. "That...was the best time I've had in a while. Maybe even ever." I blush
And Axel kisses me softly. After awhile we decide to sleep there. I fall asleep in the comfort of my boyfriend's arms.