"Well you used her too didn't you?" Charlie rebuttals, looking at her friend with confusion. "You weren't forced to sleep with her Carls,you did it because you were mad at Ryan and wanted to get back at him. You never cared about her to begin with so why are you saying shit like that."

Carly muttered a defeated "Fuck you Charlotte." then storms off with Jenn running after her. I turned around to face the younger girl and thank her for sticking up for Lauren. "Thank you, um Charlie right? If you wouldn't have shut her down I think Iwould've." I giggled nervously, hoping she didn't think I was weird for approaching her.

"It's no problem really, Lauren's awesome to me ever since I got here.She's the best Captain and mentor I could have ever asked for. Yeah she went through a little something last year, which lead to a few one night stands and a couple black out drunk nights. But the way I See it, she had to be hurting really bad in order to do something like that, which without a doubt she was. I just hate it when people judge her for the way she tried to alleviate her pain. I'm Charlie Hernandez by the way, and you are?"

"Camila!" I smiled and held out my hand for her to shake.

"Wait you're Camila? The Camila?" I nodded, "Oh my god. Lauren hasn't shut up about you since bootcamp. Ally said she's hasn't even looked at anyone else twice since she saw you for the first time! She's my sister, that's how I know a lot of what happened."

"Really?"I blushed at the thought of Lauren talking about me to her team andbest friend.

"Well yeah don't you see the resem-" I cut the young brunette off.

"No I meant that Lauren hasn't shut up about me?"

"Oh Yeah, she really hasn't. I can see why now! You're gorgeous!" Charlie smiles brightly at me, then pats the seat next to her. "Come sit I don't think they'll be back anytime soon."

There was five minutes left in the game and the two teams were tied one,one. The coach calls the team in for a brief group huddle and gives them a play to use. I watch as Lauren brings her jersey up to wipe the sweat from her face, exposing her toned stomach. Dinah gives her a pat on the back and she gives her an understanding nod. Moments later the game was back on and Dinah was going hard down the field with the ball at foot, dogging her opponents skillfully, then looks up to notice a wide open Lauren by the net. She passes the ball and Lauren proceeds to fake the goalkeeper out, and with ten seconds left on the clock she shoots top left corner. Winning the game, Charlie gets up and cheers as well as the rest of the crowd,while the whole team runs to doggy pile their Captain. I stand up along with the others and clap, when everyone gets off of the green eyed girl I noticed her eyes are on me. I smiled, immediately making my way through the stands down to the field as music began to fill the stadium. When I made it to the entrance to the terf, I saw that she was already waiting for me. I bounded over to her without even thinking and jumped on her, wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. The fact that it was extremely exclusive considering we've only known each other for two days it didn't bother me at all, in fact I was probably more excited then she was.

  Her strong arms were locked around my waist as well while her core strength was displayed with her holding me against her. She pulled away from the hug, placed her forehead against mine and brought a hand up to tuck a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "It's later." She smiles softly, before looking down at my lips then backup into my eyes.

"Yeah, it is." I smiled back, surprising myself as I closed the distance between us and finally placing my lips on hers. I felt her smile into the kiss and took that as a sign to continue,her hand was now on my cheek as she brushed her thumb against my skin while the other was wrapped securely around my waist. I pecked her full lips for a little while longer. Realizing that I was still latched onto her I pulled away and heard her sigh at the loss of contact.

"I've wanted to do that for so long you have no idea," she breathes out,attempting to regain the oxygen she lost during the kiss. The older girl looked at me with such sincerity, it reminded me exactly why I wanted to kiss her in the first place. She set me back down and I pressed my forehead to her shoulder as I pull her into a hug.

"I think I have a little bit of an idea, Charlie may or may not have told me that you haven't shut up about me since September." I smiled and placed a tender kiss on her cheek. "Also that your "hit it and quit it" phase is over and you haven't even looked at another girl since you saw me. Is that true?" I knew by how red her face had gotten it was, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Yeah,"She sighs defeated "It is, I mean I've been stuck on you for so long, and nobody else caught my attention like you. I couldn't and wouldn't imagine even looking sideways at someone else when someone so incredibly angelic is right in front of me. All I had to do was say hello." She lets go of the embrace and puts her hand in mine, interlacing our fingers.

"I'm glad you did."

"Me too." She leans in a presses a delicate kiss on my cheek. Suddenly we we're rudely interrupted by none other then my best friend androommate, Dinah Jane.

"OH MY GOD FAM!! CAMREN IS HELLA REAL!!!" She hoots and hollers as sheruns over to us with arms wide open. "FINALLY MY SHIP HAS SET SAIL!!!!"

"DINAH!"Lauren and I yell in unison as the Polynesian wraps us in a tightbear hug.

"Nice goal dawg!" The tallest of us three gestured her captain for a fist bump. She then unexpectedly grabs Lauren by the collar of her jersey so she can whisper without me hearing. Lauren just nods understandingly and Dinah lets go.

"Thanks for the assist DJ, couldn't have done it without you!" Lauren then proceeds over to the bench, before she could even make it to her water bottle, a dark skinned girl who looked to be their goalkeeper,and a small blonde dumped the remainder of the water cooler over the English majors head. Dinah erupts into a laughing fit and makes her way over to a soaked Lauren. Reminder that those uniforms were white.Yeah, uh you get the picture. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks for the millionth time that day and followed closely behind Dinah. The green eyed soccer player gave me a apologetic look while I just looked at her with a dumb smile and blush on my face.

"Sorry Camz, I'm going to have to go shower now, so I'll be a little later picking you up. Is that okay? The team is going out to celebrate the win, and I think Mani is having a party afterwards. Would you be up for meeting up with them at the party after dinner?" To be honest,I'm not a party person at all, but with a soaked white t-shirt Lauren in front of me, it made her hard to say no to. "There'll be music and stuff so we can dance orjust hangout." She searched my face for an answer and when I nodded yes, the excitement was evident in her emerald eyes. She kissed my cheek once more and gave my hand a tight squeeze. "Awesome, I'll be at your door by eight. Text me your address!" She started to walk away but quickly turned around. "Oh and one more thing."

Her lips were suddenly on mine once again, they felt so familiar and soft that I felt myself melt into the kiss. When she pulled away, she gave me a knowing smirk and wink. I watched as she made her way back into the locker room. Tonight would be something I would cherish for the rest of my days.