Chapter 2: Going Home to the Vampires

Jasper's POV:
I am sitting on the couch with Alice. She looks up at me and smiles. Then, she gently kisses me. But after a while of cuddling, her eyes gloss over, which means she is having a vision.
When her eyes turn back to a golden brown, I ask her, "What did you see Alice?" She doesn't answer with anything but a squeal. I quickly cover my ears. "Alice, what it all of that about?"
"He said yes!! Oh my gosh, I have to go shopping!!" She says. I let out a low chuckle. Her and her shopping. I then realize what that means for me.
I'll have to keep a safe distance from the baby just until I am sure that I am controlled. I wouldn't want to hurt the little baby. I smile when I can't find my wife and the car is gone. She has already left to go on her long shopping trip.
I then hear another car pull into the drive. I assume that it's the new baby, so I run down to the living room to greet everyone walking through the door.
Edward is first to walk through the door holding a little pink blanket. I quickly step back when her scent hits me. Everyone turns around to look at me, all feeling worry. "Are you okay Jazz?" Edward asks. I nod and smile at my family.
"What's her name?" I ask once I got used to her scent. I look down to find big brown eyes catching my gaze.
"Isabella Marie Cullen," Edward answers.
"Can I hold her?" Rosalie asks. Edward nods, but is hesitant as he puts Isabella into her arms.
"You can call her Bella. It's shorter and easier to say," Edward says, commenting on my thoughts. Just then, Bella started wailing. Esme came in with a bottle.
"Here try this," she says, handing Rose the bottle. After trying to feed her for five minutes, Rose finally gave up. We end up just passing Bella around until she finally chose Edward.
Rose gets angry and stomps up the stairs. She has always wanted a child of her own but never can have one, due to her immortality. Edward just smiles down at Bella and says, "Don't mind her Bella. She's just upset that you like me better."
Bella just giggles like she understands, causing everyone in the room to laugh. Alice walks in through the door with tons of bags. Bella looks at Alice and stops giggling. That only makes everyone laugh even harder. This is going to be fun.

Emmett's POV:

Oh man!! I can't wait until Bella grows up! I will teach her how to prank and make fun of everyone! It'll be so much fun to have a little sister!
"Don't even think about it Emmett! Just remember that if you get her to prank us, that means that she'll want to prank you even more!" Edward says. I just laugh and scoop Bella up out of Edward's arms, making sure to be careful.
"You wouldn't do that to Uncle Emmett would you?" Bella just squeals in her little baby voice. "You'll be just fine with pranking Eddie, won't you?" I ignore Edward's growl when I called him Eddie. Bella answers with a small farting noise coming from her mouth.
Edward laughs and takes Bella from me. "See? Bella would never do anything mean to me would you?" Edward coos. Bella giggles in response. 'Oh come on!' I think. Edward just laughs and takes Bella upstairs. I sit down on the love seat and pout.
"What's wrong my handsome boy?" Rose asks.
"Bella would rather pull pranks on me than on Edward." Rose laughs lightly. I just ignore her and get my Wii out and play Mario Kart. Edward brings a wailing Bella back down and hands her to me.
"Wanna learn how to play Mario Kart?" I ask her. She takes my controller and stops crying. "Oh so you like video games eh?" She giggles and starts chewing on the remote. I start whining while everyone else is laughing.
"Alright Bella, time to go see your new room," Alice says taking her from me.

Alice's POV:
"I really hope she likes it," Esme says motioning towards the room.
"Don't worry Esme. She will love it," I assure her. She nods and I run downstairs to see a pouting Emmett with Bella in his arms chewing on his video game controller. I laugh and take Bella from him. "Alright Bella, time to go see your new room!"
I take her upstairs to the room next door to Edward's room. I open the door and laugh at Bella's reaction. Her eyes get round and she squeals. I look around at my and Esme's masterpiece.
We painted her room a dark purple with white polka dots. In the back of the room was a set of sliding doors leading to a huge balcony with a garden. She isn't aloud to use it without someone out there with her. She has a white crib with a purple netting around it. She has a pair of sliding doors leading into a closet as big as a whole other room. Finally, there is a large bathroom added on.
"Can she sleep in my arms one last time tonight?" Edward asks. I shake my head and smile evilly at him.
"Now time for one more gift," Rose says. Already knowing the gift, I get Bella into a purple and black onesie bathing suit, then I take her down into the pool. I put her into a floating bed that has holes to let a little water into it. Edward is waiting, ready to take her around the pool. At first she whines because of the cold water, but then she relaxed, about ready to fall asleep.
After about ten minutes later, Bella starts to get fussy. Edward hands me a soaking Bella. I take her and wrap her in a warm towel. She snuggles more into the towel and falls asleep. I take her into her closet and change her into some pink footie pajamas that says, 'too cute to resist'. I set Bella down in her crib as Edward walks in.
"I'm just going to watch her," he says sitting in the white rocking chair. I nod and leave the room.