Chapter 4: Old friends/ Meeting the Twin Dragon Slayers

Hey guys. Sorry about the slow updates. The computer is not working well, but I hope to get my own soon so then I can update a lot more. But I might post two chapters today. So keep a look out. Enjoy! ^^

I kept on running until I found myself in the middle of town. I looked around and felt the magic presence getting closer.

"It has to be them! No one could have as much magic power as them!" I yelled.

I heard laughing behind me and I turned around fast and saw 4 guys walking towards me.

"Aislinn, it really is you! What are you doing here? Have you joined another guild?" Said one guy.

I stood there completely shocked.

"W-what are you doing here?" I said scared.

One guy laughed and walked towards me and put his arm around me.

"Its been forever Ais!" the guy said.

I looked down and thought it is them it's the guys from my old guild the Dark Guild I was in Black Fang.

" What do you want? I asked trying to stay calm.

I heard a laugh and turned around to see another guy who I recognized at the Guild Master of Black Fang.

" Long time no see Aislinn." He said.

I looked down and said " Yes, it has been awhile Zanji."

Zanji laughs and walks up to me.

" You remember when you were in our guild?" Zanji said. " You were best friends with my daughter Ziare."

My heart felt like it skipped a beat at the sound of her name.

" Don't tell me you don't remember me Ais?" Said a girls voice.

I turned around fast and see Ziare walking towards me.

" No, I remember.." I said while looking at the ground.

All of the sudden I got punched and fell to the ground. I look up and see that it was Ziare that punched me.

"W-why did you do that!?" I try and say.

Ziare starts to laugh.

"This is payback for you leaving us!" She yells.

I look up at her in fear.

" It was a choice I had to make!" I yelled back.

Ziare then gets really pissed and starts to kick me real hard in the ribs. All the other members stand around and start laughing and join in on kicking and hitting me. I cover my head and cry and yelling at them to stop it, but they just laugh and continue.

"Why are you doing this!!" I screamed.

I got no reply and just kept getting kicked and punched.

I kept screaming and they kept laughing

"What are you doing to that girl!" A male voice yells.

I look over to where I heard the voice and saw two boys and two exceeds running towards me. One boy had blonde hair and the other had black hair.

" This is not your concern! Leave while you have the chance!" Ziare yells.

The boy with blonde hair laughs.

" I don't run especially if you are beating up an innocent girl. We are the Twin Dragon Slayers of Sabertooth!"

I look at them and the boy with black hair smiles at me. I felt safe with them there for some reason.

" You have made a stupid choice! We are the Dark Guild Black Fang!" Ziare yelled.

The boy with blonde hair laughed and ran towards them.

"White Dragon Roar!" He yelled.

A beam of white light came from his mouth. Ziare quickly dodge and the Master Zanji stepped forward and in an instant the magic disappeared.

I got scared and jumped up and tried to run, but I fell. I felt a hand on my arm and I screamed.

"Hey, its ok I won't hurt you. I am here to help you." Said a voice.

I looked up and saw the boy with black hair kneeling by me. I hugged him quickly because I was scared.

"T-thanks for helping me." I said quietly.

The boy nods and looks over to him friend.

"Sting! Let get out of here! We need to get her back to the inn and bandage her injuries." The boy yelled.

The blonde hair who I am guessing was Sting looked back at his friend and nodded.

"Rogue you start going ahead I will be right behind you!" Sting yells.

Rogue nods and helps me stand up. He puts one arm around my waist to support me and then puts my arm around his neck. With every step I took it really hurt. I kept wincing in pain.

" Lector! Frosch! Come on!" Rogue said.

The two little Exceeds followed behind. I smiled and laughed a bit.

Rogue had continued helping me until we arrived at the Sabertooth inn.

"Alright were here let's get you bandaged up." Said Rogue.

We walked through the doors and when we walked in all eyes are on us and it went completely silent.

"Who's the girl with Rogue?" Says one guy.

"I don't know. She looks like she got in a fight." Says another guy.

I look down at the floor as Rogue helps me to the infirmary.

"Lie down right there." Rogue said as he points to one of the beds.

I limped my way over to the bed and lied down. I looked up at the ceiling and the next thing I knew I was asleep.

Alright I couldn't think of a lot to put in this chapter so next chapter will be about how how my OC spends time in the Sabertooth Guild. So thanks for reading!  Arigato!

~Aislinn Dragnine ^^